June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Obedience Is the Source of Salvation

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-04-24 11:45
Views
God's people must obey the words of God to give us salvation.
So in this last age, as the members of the Church of God, we should obey the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came to this earth to save us.
It is because obedience is the source of salvation.
Those who disobey the words of God cannot receive salvation.
We should obey the words of Elohim God and keep the truth of the New Covenant.
Let's walk the path of obedience with firm faith and return to the kingdom of heaven.

Total 3

• 2022-04-24 13:19

The words of God in the Bible is the words of life which we can receive eternal life as God promised us. Through the words of God in the Bible, we can realize our Elohim God and believe the promise of God who gives us salvation. We must obey the words of with firm faith to receive salvation from God.

• 2022-04-24 13:22

Amen!! Wherever Heavenly Father and Mother lead us, we will follow them in obedience. God the Father and God the Mother, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I love you.

• 2022-04-24 13:33

The Bible has a lot of God's words. Then, why should we follow the words of God? It's because that the words of God lead us to the way to salvation. That's why the bible teaches us that we must not add something to the words of God or not subtract them from the words of God. It means that we should obey the words of God 100% to get salvation and to enter the kingdom of heaven. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our saviors coming in this age.
    Therefore, we should obey all the words of God when believing in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.