June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Giving love

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-04-21 00:16
Views
What is the greatest love in the world? Is it to save a dying person? no. At any time, you will eventually die. What if I could give you eternal life? That would be a huge miracle. God came to this earth to give this miraculous love. He has given us eternal life as we long for eternal love. Elohim God fulfilled all love by sacrificing on the cross and keeping the Passover recorded in the Bible. If you can't believe it, how can you neglect this sacrifice? It's not enough, but I always want to be with God the Father and God the Mother.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved.
W. Somerset Maugham

“It is more blessed to give love than to receive it, as God always gives us love."

The Church of God has been holding the Worldwide Blood Drive to Give Life Through the Love of the Passover every year
and giving life to those who need blood to commemorate the New Covenant Passover. Christ established 2,000 years ago to save mankind.

Total 4

• 2022-04-22 11:31

We need to receive eternal life to go back to the kingdom of heaven. So, God came to this earth in the flesh to gove us life and showed us his great love and sacrifice. We must follow the teachings of God by giving love and preaching the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2022-04-22 12:21

The Bible says that God is love. Then, let's think about the love of God. As you know well, Jesus established the new covenant to save heavenly sinners who committed a grave sin in heaven by saying that He came down to seek and to save what was lost in heaven. To lead sinners into the way to salvation, He sacrificed on the cross. We can be saved by the sacrifice on the cross.
    Here, we are loved so much. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have loved us so much, so that They allowed us to keep the truth of the new covenant in which leads us to the kingdom of heaven.
    I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-04-22 12:16

Thanks for giving us the love of the Passover.

• 2022-04-25 11:50

Givi ng love for people is from the sacrifice of Elohim God thd Father and God the Mother!