June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Last Supper & the Passover

Author
Audrey
Date
2022-04-13 00:53
Views
The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci depicts the scene of Jesus' last supper with His disciples before His death on the cross.
What does the Bible say about this scene?

Jesus said He had eagerly desired to eat the Passover.(Lk 22:15)
Then, what did He eat at the Passover?
Why did Jesus tell His disciples to eat bread and drink wine as symbols of His body and blood, at the Passover?

As Jesus came to give us life, He eagerly wanted us to have eternal life by keeping the Passover of the new covenant.

What is the date of the biblical Passover?
At twilight on the 14th of the first month in the sacred calendar.(Lev 23:4-5)
So, Jesus waited for this day to come, and when evening came, He celebrated the Passover of the new covenant with His disciples.

Only the bread and wine we eat at twilight on the 14the day of the first month in the sacred calendar according to the example of Jesus can become Jesus' flesh and blood that gives us eternal life.

Let us celebrate the Passover as the Bible teaches us, so that we can have eternal life and go to heaven together.

Total 5

• 2022-04-13 01:38

Amen. Passover contains eternal life to bring us to Heaven.
    I hope you and I celebrate the Passover this year together.

• 2022-04-13 12:11

The Passover is the day when God grants His holy body for His children to eat it is also the day when God gives His precious blood to His children.

• 2022-04-13 13:15

The last supper, Passover is God's last will to save all humankind. Only The Church of God celebrate Passover biblically.

• 2022-04-13 13:16

You know what? Do you know the paint " the Last Super"? If you did, the Last Super has a big secret hidden in it.
    The Bible says that Jesus established the Passover with bread and wine to give the forgiveness of sins which we committed in heaven. Actually, it is the Passover of the new covenant. Therefore, through the Passover, we can be forgiven our sins and get eternal life. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. Since then, no one can be saved.
    That's why the bible prophesied that the 2nd Coming Jesus will appear a second time to bring back the Passover for our salvation. As it was the prophecy, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have restored the Passover in this age to get eternal life. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-04-15 01:07

On the eve of his sacrifice on the cross, Jesus kept the Passover with his disciples, including Peter and John, saying, “I wanted to eat this Passover with you before I suffered.” In this place, they were told to eat and drink the Passover bread and wine that represent the flesh and blood of Christ, and they established this as a new covenant and promised forgiveness of sins and eternal life. After the crucifixion, the Apostle Paul and the members of the early church also kept the Passover cherished as Christ commanded.