FORUMS

The Passover God Commanded Us to Keep

Author
Dylan
Date
2022-04-06 02:57
Views
[The reason why Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover]
Whenever God's great works take place on this earth, the Passover always appeares.

When He protected the Israelites from disasters and delivered them from Egypt, He made them keep the Passover even before entering the land of Canaan.

In the same way, these days, in order for us to save from the judgment of fire that will come down in the last days, Ahnsahnghong restored and commanded us to keep the Passover.

[The Church of God delivers a bright future to heaven]
God the Father and God the Mother commanded us to keep the Passover for the salvation of mankind.
If you do not believe in these words, you would have no choice but to face a dark future.

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Total 10

• 2022-04-06 03:30

God showed us the promise of the Passover through the history of Israel in the Bible. Whenever we keep the Passover, we can be protected from the disasters. It's the great love of God for his loving children. We are sinners who are destined to die. We must repent and keep the law of God to receive salvation.

• 2022-04-06 14:38

Amen! The New Covenant Passover is the truth that God allowed to give us the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. If we keep the Passover, we will be saved from the last disaster and will enter the kingdom of heaven by receiving the forgivenss of sins and eternal life. Let's keep the Passover and be saved.

• 2022-04-07 13:11

When studying the Passover through the Bible, we can fully find that the Passover is the important truth for us to keep in this age. 2000 years ago, Jesus came down in the flesh and established the Passover as the new covenant with bread and wine instead of slaughtering the lamb, saying that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life.
    When keeping the Passover, we can be protected from all the disaster as God did for Israelites who kept the Passover.
    In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother restored the Passover to give eternal life and to protect us from disasters. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-04-07 13:19

The Passover is the truth that we must keep in order to go to heaven. Because the truth of the Passover was destroyed by the devil's blasphemy, Ahnsahnghong came to restore the Passover again. So that our children can keep the Passover and go to heaven...

• 2022-04-07 13:26

It is true that there is a purpose behind every commandment of God. Then, what is the purpose that God commanded us to keep the Passover? God made important promises through the New Covenant Passover. God promised to protect those who have kept the Passover from disasters. God let the spiritual sinners be forgiven and receive eternal life through the New Covenant Passover. Moreover, those who have kept the Passover inherit God’s flesh and blood to become God’s children who will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. It is the will of God that the blessings of salvation and eternal life be given to those who have kept the Passover of the New Covenant. Therefore, we must keep the Passover following God’s will.

• 2022-04-07 13:36

The age of the disasters, many people are fearing disasters which are occurring in many different ways in these days.
    But we are given God’s precious promise that God will protect us from any kinds of disasters.
    How thankful it is!! I hope all the people may realize truth of the Passover so that many people can be saved from last judgement day!

• 2022-04-07 13:36

Wherever there was God's protection, there was the power of the Passover.
    Even today, God's protection is accomplished through the Passover.

• 2022-04-07 13:37

The New Covenant contains the love of Elohim God. We are really happy people who are constantly loved by Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother 🙂

• 2022-04-07 13:42

Every ages when there was disaster there was way of salvation. In the age of Noah, God commanded him to build ark. When he made it his family was safe from flood. In the age of Lot, God sent angels and prepared him to flee to Zoar. When he listened and followed angels his family were safe. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and allowed us to keep the Passover to escape from last disasters. When we keep it we can survived. I hope all people listened words of God and be safe so that we go back to eternal kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-04-07 23:03

God set and commanded to keep the Passover for us, the children of God.
    In the Passover of the New Covenant, there are much blessings to protect from all disasters, eternal life and forgiveness of sins.
    We must realize God's heart and give thanks to God so that let us keep the Passover sincerely.