June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Eternal Relationship, Passover

Author
Lisa
Date
2022-04-05 00:25
Views
Everything in this world has a set deadline, but the relationship between parent and child is endless and eternal.

Only the children who inherit the flesh and blood of God through the Passover are given the DNA of eternal life like God, leading them to heaven, and protecting them from disasters because they are children of God.

WMSCOG is the only place to keep the New Covenant Passover. God the Father, Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother established Zion and are in Zion and call Their children.

Lk 22:15
And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.

Matt 26:26~28
While they were eating, ..., "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, ... "Drink from it, all of you.
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Total 7

• 2022-04-05 02:28

Passover of the New covenant is the only way to receive eternal life.

• 2022-04-05 13:27

The Passover was established by great sacrifice and love of Jesus on the cross. In order to keep the new commandment of God, we have to celebrate the Passover.

• 2022-04-05 14:19

When the day of the Passover comes every year, I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who allow us to keep it and to give eternal life for leading us into the kingdom of heaven in which there is no death.
    We can fully understand how much important for us to keep the Passover which Jesus established by His holy flesh and His holy blood through the Bible. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. Since then, no one can keep it. That's why the Bible prophesied that the Passover would be restored by the 2nd Coming Jesus. As it was the prophecy, God coming down in the flesh to lead us to the way to salvation restored the Passover. Then, who is He? He is Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Therefore, let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother while giving thanks to Them.

• 2022-04-06 13:14

A mother can love her child as if it were her own body because the child was made of her own flesh and blood.
    To love us forever, God gave us the Passover, the flesh and blood of God, to keep.
    And He died for us, sinners, and gave us eternal life.
    The Passover is the feast that contains God's sublime love.
    Please keep the Passover to receive God's endless love and to be protected from disasters.

• 2022-04-06 13:33

We need to know the importance of the Passover. It is very precious God's feast.

• 2022-04-06 13:33

By keeping the Passover, we can be recognized as the children of God. Let us celebrate this precious feast and have eternal relationship with God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-04-06 13:42

Jesus wanted us to keep the new covenant Passover eagerly. We have to realize his love.