June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Parable of the Wheat and Weeds

Author
Samuel
Date
2022-03-29 02:49
Views
Our goal is to enter the eternal Kingdom of Heaven.
The truth that we carry out can never fail because it originated with God.

Matthew 13:24-30
Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.
When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
"The owner's servants came to him and said, 'Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?'
" 'An enemy did this,' he replied. "The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?'
" 'No,' he answered, 'because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.' "

Since the weeds are very prolific, once weeds are sown, the field would completely turn into a field the weeds.

This is why the whole world is filled with weeds today.

However, no matter how plentiful the weeds are, there is no farmer who would harvest them and store them in the barn.

Even though false religions are spread throughout the whole world, what God wants can never be weeds.

Then, when did the work of lawlessness begin?

Sunday worship, which came from the pagan religion of worshipping the sun god, was enforced in AD 321.
The Passover was abolished in AD 325.
In AD 354, Christmas started to be celebrated, disguised as a Christian festival.

Furthermore, the cross began to be set up on top of the church steeples.

Jesus is God who sees the end from the beginning, so He gave us the parable of the weeds.

the Son of Man, that is Jesus Christ, came and sowed the truth of the New Covenant such as the Passover of the New Covenant, Sabbath of the New Covenant, the veil regulation of the New Covenant!

However, the enemy, the devil came later and made the whole world a field of weeds.

We must make the truth be known, and resolve any misunderstandings.
We should be able to correct what is wrong.
Total 12

• 2022-03-29 12:57

It is hard to find out the true church as like God said there will be many false churches in the last days according to prophecy of Weeds and Wheat. But There must be the true church which was established by Jesus and follows Jesus' teachings. That is the Church of God.

• 2022-03-29 15:10

Among the countless number of churches in the world, only WMSCOG established by Christ Ahnsanhghong is doing what the Bible says. You can't find the truth anywhere else.

• 2022-03-30 12:20

The fact that there are many lies is also proof that there are truths. I am truly grateful to Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ, who came for the second time in this last age of the Holy Spirit and restored all the truth of the new covenant that was lost for us in this world that was spiritually full of lies and there was no way to be saved.
    I thank Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who have shed the light of the true truth in this world full of lies and give me the blessing of keeping the truth of the new covenant.
    I want to become a child of heaven who never forgets the preciousness of the truth and keeps it to the end.

• 2022-03-30 23:09

The truth of wheat is the New Covenant which Jesus taught and his disciples kept.
    New Covenant includes Passover, Sabbathday, regulation of veil, the day of Pentecost, the feast of Tabernacles etv.
    Which church keeps the Nww Covenant which is wheat.
    It is only the World Mission Society Church of God.
    Only those who believe God the Father and Mother and stay in Zion tbe WMSCOG will be saved.

• 2022-03-31 01:47

I thank God for allowing us to inherit the blood of God through the Passover to open our spiritual eyes that can distinguish between truth and false, and for allowing us all the way to heaven. Thank you, Father Ahnsahnghong, who came back to us in this last age to build the broken altar of truth and receive eternal life through Heavenly Mother. I want to become the grain that God wants until the end and enter the granary in heaven.

• 2022-03-31 13:03

Through the this parable , we can understand there are many false churches like weeds in the world.
    However, there must be the true church, the wheat.  We can distinguish the true church from the false churches through the teachings of Jesus. We must follow the teachings of Jesus, the New Covenant to receive salvation from God.

• 2022-03-31 13:03

There are many churches around us. Do you think that all churches are true churches? No. Jesus said that there would be many false churches in the last days. Then how can we know that the true church? We must know the God's commandments and find out the true church through the Sabbath, the Passover and so on. Then you will know that the World Mission Society Church of God is the true church!!

• 2022-03-31 13:04

Everything that God did not tell us that is not in the Bible is tares and lies.
    The Sabbath, the Passover, that Jesus taught us are the feasts that enabled us to receive blessings and go to heaven as children of God. Let's go back to heaven by keeping the feasts of the new covenant that the grains keep.

• 2022-03-31 13:06

The Church where God dwell is only the Church of God that Jesus established.

• 2022-03-31 13:06

Let us practice the truths of the Apostolic Age, so that we can enter the heavenly barn as the wheat.

• 2022-03-31 13:47

When looking into the Bible, we can fully understand what is the true truth or not.
    2000 years ago, Jesus established the truth of the new covenant : the Sabbath, the Passover, etc.
    However, After Jesus ascended to heaven and all His disciples died, all the truth of the new covenant was gradually changed as Jesus prophesied. AD 321, the Sabbath was abolished. Instead of that, the Sunday service was introduced into the church. AD 325, the Passover was abolished. After that, the church started cerebrating X-mas. The early church members had never worshiped or set up the cross. However, AD 431 the churches have been worshiping it secretly, AD 354 the churches set it up on the top of them. Here, the one thing we should know to be saved is only the truth which Jesus established to lead us to the way to salvation. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have restored the new covenant for our salvation. I truly give thanks to Father and Mother.

• 2022-04-02 13:50

Amen.No matter how many false churches are prosperous at this moment, they are destined to enter burning furnace.
    Let us give eternal thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Heavenly Mother for Coming to the earth and
    Gathering to Zion where Blessings of eternal life is allowed.