June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Glory of Those Who Receive God

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-03-21 12:48
Views
The members of WMSCOG believe in God the mother and God the father.
They know the glory to meet them and those who receive them will receive salvation.
One of the important things is the salvation is completed by not only God the father but also God the mother.
They are testified in the bible and it is sufficient to believe in them.
All of us can receive the Glory of God. Thus, let's come to Zion and meet Elohim God.
Total 4

• 2022-03-22 08:35

God allows us to become his holy people and God's heir through the New Covenant.
    Only those who believe in Elohim God can keep the New Covenant and receive the blessings from God. How blessed we are!

• 2022-03-22 13:16

I know how much blessings I got when meeting God the Father and God the Mother who came down in the flesh to give eternal life. Hopefully, so may people realize Father and Mother through the prophecies of the Bible and get eternal life which They give.

• 2022-03-25 11:12

Amen~ God the Father and God the Mother were witnessed through all the prophecies of the Bible, and we can know them clearly through the principles of all things.
    As it is recorded in the Bible that all things in this world were built with God's divinity and will, we must realize and understand God through the principles of all things. Are there people born into this world who have received life without a father or without a mother? it is impossible.
    This is to show that the life of our souls can only be obtained when not only God the Father but God the Mother is with us.
    I hope that all of us who receive Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother can become children of the true God, receive eternal life, and receive the blessing of eternal salvation.

• 2022-03-26 11:54

Amen. How blessed we are to accept Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother.
    Let us shine the Glory of Elohim God and return to the Kingdom of Heaven.