June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Have Become Convinced Of

Author
Estherkim
Date
2022-03-17 10:39
Views
Anyone living in any country has citizenship.
And a lot of people are trying to get citizenship in a better country.
The reason is that there is a desire to live a better life in that country.
God is telling us through the Bible that we have an eternal kingdom of heaven.
And he promised to give heavenly citizenship to God's children. I want to become a wise child who can keep heavenly citizenship until the end by keeping the feasts of the new covenant restored by Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who came as saviors in the Age of the Holy Spirit.

Total 11

• 2022-03-17 14:52

Our citizenship is in the Heaven. Heavenly citizenship is the greatest blessing and gift to me. I love it more than anything in the world! I'm really really thankful to God Elohim for allowing me this blessing.

• 2022-03-18 11:09

People who want to have a citizenship in heaven have to observe God's law. God allowed passover to make us people of God. Whoever want to be people of God have to keep Passover.

• 2022-03-18 04:50

I am so proud of being the citizen of heaven. By keeping the Passover, we can be the member of heavenly family.

• 2022-03-18 11:45

God allows us,sinners, to have a citizenship of heaven as God's heir through the NewCovenant. How blessed we are! We must keep the law of God as God's holy people.

• 2022-03-19 14:07

Amen!! We hope that we will receive the citizenship of heaven, the eternal kingdom that God has given us, and live a happy life forever with God. Just as there are laws that all citizens of the Han country ought to obey, we will faithfully keep the law of eternal life that God has given us.

• 2022-03-22 04:11

I want to be like that. It's a blessing that cannot be compared to anything else in the world to have a citizenship in heaven and live happily ever after with God as a child of God. I hope that not only me but also many people will be blessed together.

• 2022-03-22 13:15

Understanding thruth in the Bible is important to have confidence for us to believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother. Come and study the Bible in the World Mission Society Church of God.

• 2022-03-22 13:37

Those who receive new life through baptism will be recorded in the book of life and will have heavenly citizenship.

• 2022-03-22 13:38

As a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven, we must follow the law of God. Let's prepare the life of the Kingdom of Heaven by following the words of God, the King of the universe!

• 2022-03-22 13:38

I thank Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for granting heavenly citizenship again
    to sinners who came down from heaven after sinning.
    There are many people who face many difficulties in order to obtain citizenship in developed countries on this earth, but knowing that heavenly citizenship is incomparably valuable and eternal citizenship,
    Although it is lacking, I will cherish the feast of the New Covenant so that I can receive heavenly citizenship,
    and I will become a child who strives to save souls.

• 2022-03-22 13:52

I have the heavenly citizenship. I will live happy with this in mind.