June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Those who Have God's Law

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-03-09 12:21
Views
Who can receive salvation? The Bible says that those who have God's law in their hearts can receive salvation.

Isa 51:7-8 Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations.

'You people who have my law in your hearts' means that they keep God's law. Then, we must know what is God's laws or not. We can see that many people keep Sunday worship and Christmas. Are they God's laws? No. Sunday worship and Christmas are man's teachings and we can't find out them in the Bible.

However, Jesus and disciples kept Sabbath day and the Passover of the New Covenant in the Bible 2,000 years ago. So Sabbath day and the Passover are God's law that God's people must keep. In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother restored the truth of God and taught us God's law through the Bible. And only World Mission Society Church of God keeps God's commandments so the members of WMSCOG can be saved. Let's keep God's law of the New Covenant and receive salvation.

Total 14

• 2022-03-09 12:30

Only those who follow the teachings of Jesus, the New Covenant,can meet our savior of this age and believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong as the second coming Christ. God wants us to keep the law of God, the New Covenant for our salvation as He promised us. We must keep God's law, not Man's rule

• 2022-03-09 13:15

2000 years ago, Jesus established the new covenant to lead His people to the way to salvation. So, we can understand that the new covenant is God's law which we should keep to be saved.
    Then, what is the new covenant? Through the examples of Jesus, we can find that He kept the Sabbath, and the Passover of the new covenant, the regulation of vile... etc.
    In this age,only WMSCOG keeps them. It's because that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have restored the new covenant abolished for long years.
    I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-03-09 13:26

God is the God of the living. Only those who receive the eternal life through the Passover of the new covenant can be called the children of God. And they are the true children of promise who can enter into eternal kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-03-10 10:41

It is said that those who love God keep God's commandments and laws. May God the Father and God the Mother and my brothers and sisters be happy forever in the eternal world. Let's keep the law of heaven together and go to heaven. Eternal glory, praise and worship to the Most High God the Father and God the Mother. Thanks Elohim God very much for your savior in last age.

• 2022-03-10 11:46

The Bible tells us that Zion is a place where 'feasts' are kept.
    You said that God is with you in Zion, where you keep the feasts, and that the people living in Zion will be forgiven. 'Zion keeping the feasts' is the place where God Himself sets a deadline and keeps the 7 feasts of the 3rd time that he commands them to be kept according to the Bible. Most churches today are not observing the feasts of God, but feasts made by man. There is only one church that keeps the 7 feasts of the 3rd period according to the Bible. This is the World Mission Society Church of God.

• 2022-03-10 13:20

Only people of God keep God's law. this is the sign of people of God. Let's look out whether you are keep the Sabbath appointed by God or the Sunday observance made by man.

• 2022-03-10 13:36

I will keep the New Covenant God has made with love and sacrifice with gratitude. Thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother 🙂

• 2022-03-10 13:35

Jesus kept the new covenant, the Passover, and the Sabbath. The Church of God keeps the new covenant that Jesus set the example and the apostles kept. That is God's law.

• 2022-03-10 13:37

Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for letting us know how to be blessed. God the Father and God the Mother restored the lost truth of the New Covenant and put them in our hearts. The New Covenant is God’s law which was established by Jesus Christ. When we have God’s law in our hearts and keep them, we can be blessed. Then, we must know what is God’s law that we must observe. They are the Sabbath, the Passover, the Pentecost, the Feast of Tabernacles of the New Covenant. In this last age, only WMSCOG keeps those feasts of the New Covenant as God’s law. Please come to WMSCOG to keep God’s law and receive salvation and abundant blessings.

• 2022-03-10 13:37

Jesus established God’s laws by putting all the teachings of God into practice.
    It is easy to find them, once we study the Bible carefully!
    Furthermore, disciples of Jesus kept all the teachings till the end. What should we do?
    We are to keep teachings of Jesus which were given 2,000 years ago.
    In this last age, God has appeared once again to bring us salvation with teaching of God!
    What shall we do then? We must follow all laws of God written in the Bible!

• 2022-03-10 13:39

If we are God's people, we must keep God's laws. The Christmas that many people observe today is not God's law, but the Sabbath and the Passover are God's laws.

• 2022-03-10 13:49

The law of Christ is perfect law which Jesus established through His precious blood.

• 2022-03-11 02:26

Amen. The Sabbath day and the Passover are God's law that we must keep.

• 2022-03-12 14:39

Amen!! We are saved through the new covenant that God has given us. But can we be saved simply by knowing the new covenant? Can we be saved just by believing in the new covenant? It's not like that. You can be saved by completely believing in the Savior who has given you the new covenant and keeping the new covenant in spirit and truth according to the command to keep the new covenant. If you want to be saved, you must keep the new covenant.