June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Let's Believe in God with God's Words.

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-03-07 07:38
Views
Why did God come in the flesh to this earth?
The only reason is to give us salvation and to find out God's people indeed.
2,000 years ago, Jesus came in the flesh. He did not came a majestic appearance but a humble and a low figure.
So many Jews judged Jesus by His appearances and they rejected and despised Him.
However, God's people must realize God the Savior who save us with God's words and truth not His appearance.

Mt 11:6 Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of me.

In this last age, according to the prophecy of the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have come in the flesh just like human form.
We should realize the divine nature of Elohim God, not Their appearance.
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our Saviors who restored the truth of the New Covenant in the age of the Holy Spirit.
We have to obey God's words and keep the truth of life to receive salvation.
Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother our God with firm faith.

Total 6

• 2022-03-07 11:52

Only God can open the way of eternal life and give us the forgiveness of sins. God wanted to come to this earth in the flesh for our salvation. Because, God loves us, sinners as his children. I give eternal thanks and glory to Elohim God for allowing us to become his children.

• 2022-03-07 12:33

Now, so many churches believe in Jesus as the Savior. However, it was totally different situation 2000 years ago, unlike today.
    So many Jews didn't recognize Jesus and even not accept His gospel which Jesus established and preached for 3 years to lead His people to the way to salvation. Then, why? It was because that they didn't believe in the prophecies of the Bible which prove that Jesus is the Messiah who they were waiting for.
    It's the same thing happening today.
    The Bible testifies that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our saviors who we must accept to be saved in this age.
    So many Christians make the same mistake like Jews, but when believing in the prophecies, we can accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-03-09 12:23

Jesus, our Savior, testified of Himself through the Bible. The apostles also testified with the Bible that Jesus is the savior.
    The Bible is like a savior's ID card.
    Just as my name, address, photo, fingerprints, and date of birth are recorded on my ID card, the Bible contains a lot of information about the Savior.
    Even if God came in the form of an ordinary human being, we need to look at who the Bible points to as the savior.

• 2022-03-09 13:34

Let's believe in God the mother and God the father, and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Even though God came in a human form, God's people must realize and receive Him. Let us understand the will of God and accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

We should listen attentively to Elohim God's voice and diligently study the Bible and sermons. That is the way to be come royal priesthood in the kingdom of heaven.