June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Law of Christ

Author
Ruth
Date
2022-03-05 12:33
Views
Many Christians greatly misunderstand the teachings of the Bible.
It is true that the law given at the time of Moses was abolished in the New Testament times.
However, the law was not simply abolished.
God abolished the law of Moses, and also extablished a new law.
That's why the Apostle Paul said he was under Christ's law.

1 Co 9:20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law)though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

When Christ came, He abolished the Old Testament law and established a new law.
In regard to this, the book of Hebrews explains that the law must be changed.

Heb 7:12 ... there must also be a change of the law

This shows that there is a changed law in the New Testament times.
This is the teachings from the Bible.
So, we must keep the law of Christ- the law that has been fulfilled by Christ, just as the Apostle Paul did.

WMSCOG keep the law of Christ, the new covenant.

Total 6

• 2022-03-05 14:18

2,000 years ago, Christ Jesus allowed us His law to lead us to the kingdom of heaven. He established the new covenant in His own blood. However, this Passover was abolished in A.D. 325. Without Christ's law, there was no way to be saved. By the Bible, this new covenant is to be restored even by the 2nd Coming Christ. According to the prophecies of the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghomng has restored this new covenant. However, many Christians do not understand that there exist two kinds of law. While looking into the new covenant, we can receive Christ Ahnsahnghong as the 2nd Coming Christ!

• 2022-03-06 01:51

We need to know the importance of God's law and keep it!

• 2022-03-06 02:50

Those who believe in Christ must keep the law of Christ.

• 2022-03-06 12:34

We must keep the Law of Christ like Apostle Paul. Apostle Paul told the saints in Corinth to follow his example as he followed the example of Christ. At the time, he kept the feasts of the New Covenant such as the Sabbath and the Passover, which is the Law of Christ. Today, so many Christians want to follow his example but they don't keep the Sabbath nor the Passover. This is very contradictory. If they wanted to follow the example of Apostle Paul, they should have kept the Sabbath and the Passover which are the Law of Christ. Those who want to be saved must keep the Law of Christ.

• 2022-03-06 13:42

Christ came and established the New Covenant so that we can keep it and enter the kingdom of heaven. So the Apostles keep and preach this New Covenant. However today only WMSCOG keeps the New Covenant according to the teachings of Christ. Please come to WMSCOG and keep together!

• 2022-03-07 04:05

Amen! The bible says the saints who are to be saved keep the commands of God. Also they are in Zion where God’s feasts are being kept. Therefore we have the law to keep until we go heaven. Jesus also mentioned that the Sabbath will be kept when the last day comes. It is the old testament which was changed to the new covenant.