June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Why Do They Not Know God the Mother?

Author
Alice
Date
2022-03-05 12:23
Views
Numerous people claim to believe in God. But there is no one who believes in God Elohim, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, except the people of the Church of God. Why is that?
It's because they are not in the truth of the new covenant.
The Bible prophesies that only those who keep the law of the new covenant can know God fully.

Jer 31:31-34 The time is coming,... when I will make a new covenant with ....I will put my law in their minds and write it on their minds and write it on their hearts. ... No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me,...

They are those who keep the law of the new covenant. Doesn't this mean that they know God the Father and God the Mother as well?
So, we must keep the law of the new covenant so that we can believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

What is the new covenant? It is the new covenant Jesus has established for us 2,000 years ago.
Which church has the new covenant now? Only WMSCOG.

Total 2

• 2022-03-05 14:07

I had no idea of the existence of God the Mother before the WMSCOG. In those days, I believed that God the Father is the only Savior in the universe. However, it was my misunderstanding. Even Christ Jesus taught the existence of God the Mother in the Bible. However, people did not have the belief to acknowledge the existence of God the Mother. Without receiving God the Father in the flesh, it's impossible to follow God the Mother. Christ Ahnsahnghong has revealed the truth of God the Mother to save us!

• 2022-03-06 02:59

The Bible testifies the existence of God the Mother clearly.
    However, people have their own thoughts.