FORUMS

Why Adam named his wife Eve?

Author
Su_ri
Date
2022-03-03 23:16
Views
Adam named his wife Eve(life, living)

As written in the bible, Adam represents Second Coming Christ and his wife Eve represents God the Mother who comes in the last days.

Since the children of God in the last days, can receive eternal life through God the Mother the source of life, bible calls Eve the mother of all the living.

We can receive life from our God the Mother.
Let us give thanks and receive her.

Total 8

• 2022-03-04 01:56

It is so true!!
    Extant of God the mother is written all the bible.

• 2022-03-04 09:58

I got the will of God why he created Eve with meaning of 'Life'. That is to let us know God the Mother who will give us eterna life representing to Eve.

• 2022-03-04 12:42

From the beginning it was prophesied to reveal the existence of our Spiritual Mother through the Second coming Christ.
    We can never designate our Spiritual Mother, God the Mother with our own standard. She must be established by our Father. It had been shown through the relationship with Adam and Eve. Whenever, I study the prophecies I am amazed to know God's plans and principles. Giving eternal thanks to gratitude to let us acknowledge our Spiritual Mother through our Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong. We will follow Mother until the end !

• 2022-03-06 11:33

Like this, all the scriptures of the bible testify the existence of our God the Mother who gives spiritual life.
    I hope people receive eternal life through God the Mother who is the last Eve and enter the heaven.

• 2022-03-07 12:21

Amen! God the Mother is the source of eternal life. We must believe in God the Mother, as testified in the Bible, in order to go to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-03-07 12:57

Let's believe in God the Mother and receive eternal life, the promise of God Elohim! We are the children of promise by God the Mother.

• 2022-03-07 12:59

Where there is life there is mother. Without mothers, living beings cannot exist so do our souls. Without our Heavenly Mother, no one can exist in heaven.

• 2022-03-07 13:07

God let us know the existence of God the Mother through prophecies in Bible. From the history of creation in the Genesis, God explains about God the Mother who will give us eternal life expressing Eve as the one who will give life.