June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Workers of the new covenant chosen by God

Author
Estherkim
Date
2022-02-27 12:00
Views
At any age, those who have been chosen to be God's workers have their own characteristics.
So was Moses, and so was Gideon.
It was not that God chose Moses or Gideon as God's workers because of the individual's outstanding abilities and strength.
God chose God's workers, seeing as the most important thing about whether we could absolutely obey God's Word.
It is the same in this last age of the Holy Spirit.
God the Holy Father, Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are the saviors of this age, restored the gospel of the new covenant that Jesus had established.
God has gathered workers of the new covenant who will absolutely obey the word of God Elohim and spread the gospel of the new covenant all over the world.
I hope that all of us who have been called to be workers of the new covenant will always obey God's word and diligently preach the new covenant so that we can receive all the blessings of eternal salvation and heavenly inheritance that God has promised.

Total 17

• 2022-02-27 12:45

We are chosen as gospel workers who preach the good news about the kingdom of heaven which leads us to the way to the kingdom of heaven.
    It's the most valuable thing in this world. It's because that so many people can have a great chance to be saved or to reach the kingdom of heaven through the truth of the new covenant, that is, gospel.
    Let's share the good news with so many people until entering the heaven.

• 2022-02-27 14:27

The work of redemption is fulfilled by God. The bible says Jesus comes on the clouds and gathers His elect from the whole world. Also, He sends His angels to the whole world. They are written as heavenly army. Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and gathered us into Zion. Furthermore He gave us mission preach to 7.8 billions. WMSCOG who believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and keep all feast from Him will inherit God's blessings.

• 2022-02-28 05:28

In this age, who is so blessed among many people? Who is living a valuable life? When you devote yourself to helping others to prepare for the kingdom of heaven, God will be pleased with you. Around the world, some people are chosen to do this valuable thing and they are the members of the WMSCOG. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have come to earth to seek and to save heavenly lost ones. They blessed them to eternal life through baptism and asked to be good gospel workers of the new covenant. When we accomplish our mission as gospel workers to the end, then, we'll get the crown of life from Them.

• 2022-02-28 11:09

The chosen people of God love God and make efforts to follow the way of God by preaching the gospel, the New Covenant. Because, God wants us to receive salvation through the New Covenant

• 2022-03-01 12:54

When we work for the gospel, we can walk with Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Actually all of us who follow Father a d Mother were called as gospel workers. This is amazing blessing.

• 2022-03-01 13:38

I want to be God's worker who obey God's words absolutely.

• 2022-03-01 13:36

I want to become a child of God who believes and obeys Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who opened the way to heaven through the gospel of the new covenant, and who can fulfill the mission as a worker of the new covenant to the end.

• 2022-03-01 13:39

Amen. God does not look at our appearance but our heart. So, let's obey God's words with our heart and soul and serve our God Elohim in us.

• 2022-03-01 13:39

In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother choice God's workers who obey God's words. So God's workers keep the truth of the New Covenant and also preach the gospel to all the people of the world. We can meet the gospel workers of the New Covenant in World Mission Society Church of God[WMSCOG] which follows the teachings of Elohim God.
    I give praise and thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who call me a workers of the New Covenant. Come to WMSCOG and receive salvation.

• 2022-03-01 14:35

Amen!! I will not be arrogance of my own thoughts and judgments. We will only become children of God who obey God's will with a humble and low heart.

• 2022-03-02 10:00

Everyone can not be a gospel worker.
    Only those who are allowed by God can be gospel workers.
    Thanks to Elohim God for allowing us to be workers.

• 2022-03-02 10:35

To enter the Kingdom of heaven, we must keep the Passover. Even though there’re many churches in the world, only WMSCOG has the truth of the Passover. The way of eternal life and the way of the heavenly Kingdom is in WMSCOG. Let’s keep the Passover of the New Covenant in WMSCOG and go back to the eternal heavenly Home together.

• 2022-03-03 13:06

God give a chance me to work as God's worker. I have to it.

• 2022-03-03 13:09

We are acknowledged by God as the workers of the new covenant. It is most valuable work in this world. Let's take pride in this work always.

• 2022-03-03 13:11

We will be workers of New Covenant if we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. And would be forgiven and shined forever like stars in the sky. Let's do preach the passover of the new covenant

• 2022-03-03 13:23

Amen! Thank you to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for calling me as a gospel worker. I will do my best to preach the New Covenant as a gospel worker.

• 2022-03-03 13:38

WMSCOG's member's follow God's Words. So, WMSCOG's member's keep the Sabbath and Passover of the New Covenant.