June 7, 2021

FORUMS

History of Abraham’s Family and Heavenly Mother

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-02-26 03:44
Views

God let us know the way to heaven through the history of Abraham's family.
In other words, He taught me how to be children of promise.

Isaac inherited the inheritance of Abraham's family.
This is because, according to God's promise, he was born of Sarah, a free woman.

This means that those born through God the Mother can become children of the promise.
The children of the promise can go to heaven.

So, when we must believe in God the Mother, we can be the heir of heaven.

Total 14

• 2022-02-26 14:48

Jesus taught us we are children of Abraham. Also, Abraham represents God the Father. There are two sons in Abraham's family. They are Ishmael and Issac. Ishmael was first born. However, Issac inherited Abraham's inheritance. This is the reason that Isaac was born from Sarah who is free woman. The bible says we are children of free woman heavenly Jerusalem. She is our God the Mother. Those who are children of God the Mother will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-02-27 01:20

Apostle Paul prophesied that we, the children of God, are the children of the free woman. And only God is free in the Bible. Therefore, Sarah, the free woman, represents God the Mother. Just as Isaac was able to become an heir of the Abraham's family by being born through the body of Sarah, who is a free woman, we must be the children of God the mother represented by Sarah, to be the children of God who will inherit the inheritance of heaven.

• 2022-02-27 10:38

We are the children of God who will enter the kingdom of heaven. Elohim God is God the creator who crested all things and our soul.
    Naturally, we must believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2022-02-27 23:11

We are the children of promise like Issac.
    It is because just as Issac could become the heir of Abraham we, the children of God can become the heir of God and receive the promise of eternal life through our God the Mother.

• 2022-02-28 04:07

As prophesied in the Bible through the history of Abraham's family, like Sarah, we can inherit the inheritance only through our mother, who is a free man and wife. It is said to be followed. If you are a Christian, you are a descendant of Abraham, and in the parable of Luke, when Lazarus calls God in heaven, he is called the father Abraham. We thank God for allowing us to receive God the Mother in this age through this mystery.

• 2022-02-28 12:59

It's amazing how God testified about the necessity of God the Mother in the history of Abraham. I hope that more people can come to realize this truth and become the children of God the Mother, like that of Isaac, and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-02-28 13:07

All prophecies in Bible related with our salvation. The prophecy of history of the Abraham' family also has a big secret.
    It is that God the Mother has to appear for salvation in the last day. Most Christians think they will be saved by believeing in God the Father, but as above posting, God the Mother is decisive factor to become an heir of God. Eliezer and Ishmael whose mother is not free could not be heir of Abraham, but we should be like Isaac whose mother is free and let's become an heir of God.

• 2022-02-28 13:09

Amen! Just the bible says that the saved people are like Isaac in Galatians 4:28. We should know what that means as we want to get salvation! Isaac becomes Abram's heir because He was born from a free woman, Sarah. She was the key for Isaac to be an heir and to receive all estate from Abram. We, too just mere people but what makes us special is our Mother, who is the very key for us to be heirs of God. In order to receive what God promised we should follow and believe Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-03-01 13:24

To be heir of heavenly family, we have to children of God the Mother. The reason why Isaac became the heir of Abraham's family is that he was a son of Sarah who was free woman. Isaac stands for heavenly children.

• 2022-03-01 13:36

I thank God Elohim for blessing me to live as a child of Heavenly Mother, who is free. For the rest of my life of faith, I will become a child of God who works hard to qualify for the heavenly inheritance.

• 2022-03-01 13:40

A history of Abraham's family shows that only Isaac, the son of Sarah can inherit Abraham's inheritance among many candidates. It is a prophecy about who can inherit Heavenly inheritance. Like Isaac, only God's children who have God the Mother represented as Sarah can inherit all the Kingdom of Heaven!

In this age, Those who believe in God the Mother can go to the kingdom of heaven.

Through the history of Abraham's family, God teaches that how we can become God's children who inherit the kingdom of heaven. In the history of Abraham's family, only Issac inherited Abraham's estates because he was a child of Abraham and Sarah as well.
    Abraham represented God the Father and Sarah represented God the Mother. So we must become children of God the Father and God the Mother. And then we can inherit the kingdom of heaven. Let's believe in God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and go to heaven as God's children.

• 2022-03-02 05:59

I give thanks to God Elohim, who let me know the existence of God the Mother through the history of Abraham’s family. Abraham’s wife Sarah expelled Abraham’s first son Ishmael and made the second son Isaac an heir. It was not because of Isaac’s ability or efforts but thanks to his mother Sarah that Isaac became Abraham’s heir. What does this story enlighten us? We can become the heirs of the Kingdom of Heaven by the help of God the Mother who is likened as Sarah. Therefore, we must believe in God the Mother and follow Her to the end in order to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.