June 7, 2021

FORUMS

What Can We Offer to God?

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-02-18 11:54
Views
What can we offer to God? We always need to think about it.
We were sinners and God sacrificed himself to save us again.
Repaying his grace is to keep his commandments and convey the teaching to people.
This is what God is pleased with the most. Thus, let's be the children who can make God happy.
We shouldn't forget the sacrifice of God who came to save us.

[Micah 6:6–8]
With what shall I come before the LORD and bow down before the exalted God? . . . Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? . . . And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

[Luke 15:7]
“I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.”
Total 11

• 2022-02-19 12:56

We can receive salvation and blessings from God through his great love and sacrifice. I'll do preach the gospel and obey the words of God to please him. I give eternal thanks and glory to Elohim God with all my heart

• 2022-02-19 13:16

Amen!! We who have been saved through God's grace must repay God. The way to repay is to truly love God, thank God for His sacrifice, and walk with Him. It is to walk with God, find our lost spiritual brothers and sisters, and lead them into God's arms.

• 2022-02-21 00:23

Amen. Let's be the best children of God Elohim to find lost brothers and sisters who are wandering on this earth without knowing the truth of heavenly kingdom and the way to return there. Let's help them to know the key of heaven, God the Mother.

• 2022-02-23 14:32

Fortunately, we have returned to the arms of God the Father and Mother. But there are still brothers and sisters in the world who are wandering without knowing Heavenly Parents.
    We returned to Their arms after hearing the voice of our Heavenly Parents that someone gave us.
    Now, we too must deliver the voice of heavenly parents to find our heavenly family.
    So let's make the hearts of our heavenly parents happy.

• 2022-02-24 05:07

Amen. While living in the path of faith, we feel thankful and sorry due to God's sacrifice and love. As the children of God, we should repay Elohim God for Their love and sacrifice. What God is pleased most is to save one soul like us. Let's do it with our whole heart and effort so that we can make God happy and glad.
    Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother!

• 2022-02-24 13:26

God said that it is most pleasing to sinners to come to God after accounting. God forgave us, who were sinners, through His sacrifice. We should do the work that pleases God the most.

• 2022-02-24 13:37

God is most pleased with our repentance and humility. I will try every day to become good child God wants.

All people in the world have sinned in heaven, so God came to the earth to save our souls.
    God showed his great love and sacrifices toward us who sinned in heaven.
    What shall we do?!
    We have to repent all our sins and let all the people know the way to be forgiven.
    I hope all people in the world will recognize true God Elohim in these last days so that they may be saved by God.

God the Father and God the Mother came to this earth in the flesh in order to give salvation and lead us to the Kingdom of Heaven. They left the glory of Heaven behind and came to this sinful world solely for the forgiveness and salvation of Their children. Through God's grace, our sins are forgiven and we are promised the blessing of eternal life. The purpose of God's coming to this earth is only to find the children who have sinned in Heaven and to lead them to Heaven. The thing that Heavenly Father and Mother are most pleased with is that Their sinful children repent and return to Them. We who have received God's grace first must find our lost brothers and sisters, spread the truth of life, and lead them to Heavenly Father and Mother in order to become children who give Them joy and happiness.

• 2022-02-24 13:38

God has established feasts to save us.
    We must always remember God's love and keep God's feasts.

• 2022-02-24 13:42

God’s commandments are the Sabbath and the Passover. These were established by sacrifice of God. God came as sacrifices for all offerings. Our sin was breaking the law of God in heaven. Through the new covenant, we can understand love of God more and go back to kingdom of heaven again.