June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Workers of the New Covenant

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-02-18 09:37
Views
God choose His people to preach His words to save His people.
Like this, in the age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have called the workers of the New Covenant as the members of the Church of God.
And God let workers of the New Covenant preach the gospel of the New Covenant such as Sabbath and the Passover of the New Covenant to all nations.
As God's workers, we must obey the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who give us salvation and preach the truth of life to save the world.
Let's give praise and thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who call us God's workers.

Total 6

• 2022-02-18 10:39

The new covenant is a precious ordinance in which the forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life are promised to sinners in heaven, and it is a promise that only God can give.
    The feasts of the New Covenant established by Jesus, the Christ, 2,000 years ago disappeared without a trace during the spiritual darkness. In a world where no one can be saved, according to the prophecies of the Bible, it is Christ Ahnsahnghong who came to us in this last age and restored all the feasts of the new covenant that were lost to us. We must all become workers of the new covenant with pride and diligently fulfill our missions.

• 2022-02-18 11:29

Through the New Covenant, we can realize our true God, Elohim God and receive salvation from God. We should preach the gospel, the New Covenant and Elohim God who came in the flesh as the gospel workers of God.

• 2022-02-18 13:23

I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for coming down in the flesh to lead us to the way to salvation through all the truth of the new covenant abolished for long years, and then allow us to preach the new covenant as a gospel worker.
    I hope that so many people living in this world will realize the importance of the new covenant, and they can be saved by the new covenant.

• 2022-02-20 13:21

All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have chosen among many people! I became a member of the WMSCOG after learning the new covenant restored by Christ Ahnsahnghong. In the past, I was far from living a religious life. I'd never thought that there existed the spiritual world.
    But, now, I know that I'll enter the kingdom of heaven when I work as a gospel worker of the new covenant. God has promised the crown of life when we carry out our mission of preaching the new covenant.

• 2022-02-23 12:26

Although many christian claim they preach the gospel taught by Jesus, if they do not know the new covenant, their efforts are in vain.

• 2022-02-20 23:14

We who believe in God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are the chosen people of God. Just as Elohim God did and do, we should preach the gospel of the New Covenant as a worker of the new covenant.
    We will preach the New Covenant Passover, Sabbath and God the Mother and then I hope people receive them.