June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Which church should I attend

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-02-16 08:11
Views
Which church should I attend to learn the way to heaven?
The answer is the World Mission Society Church of God Jesus and all the saints of the early Church attended.
They kept the New Covenant and taught it in the Church of God.
Only WMSCOG keeps the New Covenant by following the belief of the early Church in the age the Holy spirit.
It was possible because God the father and God the mother had restored the New Covenant.
We must know the way to heaven is to keep the New Covenant in the Church of God.
Total 2

• 2022-02-16 14:40

The new covenant is a commandments of God which was changed. That is consisted of 7 feasts in 3 times including the Passover. Jesus fulfilled it for our salvation as perfect covenant. However, many churches do not keep it. This is the reason that the Passover was abolished by Constantine in AD 325 in council Nicea. Our salvation can not be expected without the new covenant. So, Jesus promised to come a second time in the last age. He must bring the new covenant. It is fulfilled by Christ Ahnsahnghong. I give all thanks to Him to bring salvation for us.

• 2022-02-17 09:33

Even though the church which has reputation from people, and many attend in that church, if there is no truth, It is meaningless. The truth is in The Church of God that Jesus established and Apostles attended.