June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[God the Mother♡] God the Mother & the Passover

Author
Liz
Date
2022-02-13 13:17
Views
In the last days, the Spirit and the Bride will appear to give us eternal life. To receive eternal life, we must know who they are.
According to the Trinity, the Spirit is God the Father. Then, who is the Bride?
The Bible says that the Bride is heavenly Jerusalem coming down from heaven.
What is the relationship between Heavenly Jerusalem and us? In the Bible, Heavenly Jerusalem is God the Mother.
God the Father and God the Mother call us to give eternal life together.
How can They give us eternal life?
2000 years ago, Jesus said that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life. So, He established the Passover of the new covenant with bread and wine symbolizing His flesh and His blood.
Through the Passover, God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life.
Let's believe in God the Father and God the Mother.
Total 3

• 2022-02-14 03:29

2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ came in the flesh and led us to salvation by establishing the New Covenant Passover. Likewise, in this last age, God the Father and God the Mother who are the Spirit and the Bride come in the flesh and lead us to salvation by recovering the New Covenant Passover. And now we can meet Them in the World Mission Society Church of God. I hope that all the people come to WMSCOG and receive the water of life by believing in God the Father and God the Mother!!

• 2022-02-13 13:46

[GodtheMother❤️]Recently, the good news of God the Mother's coming with the water of life is being delivered to the whole world by the members of the WMSCOG. You may know the famous painting, the Last Supper. It's biblical name is the Passover of the new covenant. Through this Passover we can receive eternal life by inheriting God the Father's flesh and blood. And, Christ Jesus said that He would give eternal life to those who have received his flesh and blood. As you know, life is give us through mother and this is the same with all living creatures.In this age, God the Mother has come to be the source of eternal life. That is, God the Mother is the reality of the Passover of the new covenant established by Christ Jesus.

• 2022-02-13 14:00

Amen! I think people who live in the last age are blessed. Because they have an opportunity to meet God the Father and God the Mother who came in the flesh. Those who believe in God the Father and God the Mother and became the children of God are the most blessed people in the universe. It's because their Parents are the Almighty God. I am so thankful to Elohim God and I will do my best to preach the existence of God the Father and God the Mother to the world.