June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡]Heavenly Mother's Coming

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-02-13 03:50
Views
Is there only Heavenly Father? NO. The Bible prophesies that Heavenly Mother have come from heaven to this earth in the last days.

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb," And he carried me away. in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Who is Heavenly Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God? Let's find out through the Bible.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother. 'Our' means God's children who will be saved. So God's children have Heavenly Mother as well as Heavenly Father (Mt 6:9). Like this, The Bible testifies about the existence of Heavenly Mother who will come to this earth to save Her children. So those who want to become God's children must receive Heavenly Mother.

In order to lead us to the kingdom of heaven, Heavenly Mother always gives us the water of life and is living a life of sacrifice to save us with great love. I give glory and thanks to Heavenly Mother. Let's preach Heavenly Mother's coming and shine the glory of Heavenly Mother to all nations.

Total 6

• 2022-02-13 13:43

[GodtheMother♡] Eternal glory, praise and worship to the Most High God the Father and God the Mother. Thanks Elohim God very much for your savior in last age.

• 2022-02-13 13:51

[GodtheMother❤️]Many people think that there exists God the Father only in the spiritual world. So, many Christians deny the existence of God the Mother on hearing the gospel of the Spirit and the Bride, who have come with the free gift of the water of life. Fulfilling the prophecies of the Bible, the 2nd Coming Christ has come in the name of Ahnsahnghong and established the WMSCOG. What is more, He also revealed the truth of God the Mother to save us. God has promised that whoever would receive God the Mother would enter the kingdom of heaven, where there's no more death. Now is high time to shine God the Mother's glory!

• 2022-02-22 13:00

Galatians 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
    Any more explanations?
    God the Mother certainly exists.

• 2022-02-23 10:14

It is common sense that there is a God the mother in the Bible.
    For we have God the Father.
    Even though we have much evidence of God the Mother in the Bible, people would not believe in God the Mother with their thought.
    However, there is so much evidence on the existence of the bride who is God the Mother in the Bible.

• 2022-02-23 10:49

God made this earth a copy and a shadow in order to make the kingdom of heaven easier to understand for us. (Heb 8:5)
    By looking at the earthly things, we can understand the heavenly things.
    If you look at the earthly family system, you can realize that it is composed of father, mother, and children.
    This shows the heavenly family system.
    The Bible is telling us that God the Father and God the Mother exist in the Heavenly family.

• 2022-02-23 13:07

The Church of God believes in God the Mother.
    According to the evidence of the Bible, we believe in God the Mother who came to this earth to give us the water of life. They are God the Father and God the Mother, who came as the Holy Spirit and the Bride according to the prophecy of Revelation and gave the blessing of the eternal water of life.
    The last life comes from Heavenly Mother, the bride