June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡] Who Refines Our Heart

Author
Mia
Date
2022-02-13 02:10
Views

I love Elohim God, who refines and tests our hearts.

Even in this earth, parents want their children to grow up to be strong and strong, capable of doing anything, rather than being weak and prone to frustration and giving up. In order to grow up like that, you have to overcome hardships well. If parents block all such hardships because they are heartbroken or help them from the beginning, their children will have no choice but to grow up like plants in a greenhouse.

Heavenly Parents also want us to overcome hardships by praying to God whenever hardships come on this earth. There is all the process for us to go to heaven, but won't we become more worthy of heaven than when we pass thanks to God Elohim?

Det 8:2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, ...

1Thes 5:15-18... always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Total 2

• 2022-02-13 12:32

I give thanks and glory to Elohim God for allowing us to overcome hardships by relying on God.

• 2022-02-15 13:04

While studying the Bible in the WMSCOG, I realized that I was a heavenly angel, even though I'm living on earth.
    All people were expelled out of heaven when they became heavenly sinners against God. In the kingdom of heaven, God wanted us to listen to Him for eternal happiness. However, we all were deceived by our own desires and arrogance.
    When we were expelled to this city of refuge, there was no way to be saved. However, Elohim God has come down and allowed the new covenant to lead us to heaven. We'll be refined when we keep in step this this new covenant. All thanks to Elohim God to give us the opportunity to be saved!