June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡]The Mystery of God

Author
Estherkim
Date
2022-02-11 13:02
Views
Christ is the Savior, God, who came to this world in the flesh.
So, when Christ Jesus came to this earth, those who judged only by their appearance did not fully receive Jesus and did not receive the blessing of salvation.
To realize Christ like this is very important to us, and to those who have fully realized Christ, great blessings that we cannot even imagine will follow.
In this last age of the Holy Spirit, realizing and believing in the Spirit and the Bride of Christ who came to this earth to show us the way to return to heaven again, who had no choice but to go to eternal hell, is the most important issue for all mankind, and it will be a blessing. .

Total 5

• 2022-02-11 13:18

Amen. The most important thing while living in this world is to recognize God in the flesh. We, sinners from Heaven, are destined to die and to go to Hell. But God came to the earth which is the city of refuge for saving us and opened the way to the Kingdom of Heaven. In the age of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit and the Bride are the ones whom we must seek for our salvation. I give eternal thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for your love and sacrifice.

• 2022-02-12 03:51

[GodtheMother❤️]Around the world, there're lots of people with various situations. Some people are eager to live forever after the life on the earth. They is why there're many religions and its followers around the world. However, not all gods are able to lead us to the everlasting world. It's only God the Creator who will bless us with eternal salvation and, members of the WMSCOG are following Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit. In addition, Christ Ahnsahnghong has blessed us to be the children of promise by receiving God the Mother in the flesh in Zion.

• 2022-02-12 12:42

I guve eternal thanks and glory to Elohim God for allowing us to believe in Elohim God. I hope many people will understand the prophecy of the Bible and believe in Elohim God who came in the flesh.

• 2022-02-12 14:31

The bible prophesied that God comes in as a child. In other words, He comes as a man like one of us. It is because God comes as sacrifice instead of us who sinned grave sins in heaven. If there was another way to give forgiveness of our sins, God did that. However, our sin is death penalty so He decided to die for our salvation. I give thank to God Ahnsahnghong for coming to the earth to save me even second time in this age.

• 2022-02-15 09:01

Thanks to God the Mother for coming to this earth in the flesh to give us salvation.
    We can be born as children of God through Her sacrifice.