June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡]Gospel Life of Christ Ahnsahnghong

Author
Estherkim
Date
2022-02-08 12:47
Views
The World Mission Society Church of God believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ, and lives a life of faith. The reason we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong as our God is very simple.
Just like Jesus who came to this earth 2000 years ago, Ahnsahnghong accurately testified that he is the Christ by fulfilling all prophecies of the Bible, and he is the only one who restored all the truth of the new covenant that Jesus established.

Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, who came to this earth for the second time to save the heavenly sinners who had no choice but to die, went through years of hardship and suffering that we cannot even imagine. He devoted all his energy to spreading the gospel of the covenant.
Because of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong's holy sacrifice and love, we are able to receive the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the new covenant.
We must become children who can repay the love of our Heavenly Parents, who endured all difficulties with a loving heart to save their children.

Total 12

• 2022-02-08 13:42

Amen!!
    Without God's sacrifice and love, our souls would surely die. That is the fate of sinners who have sinned in heaven. However, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong had compassion on sinners and walked the path of the gospel until he laid down his own life, and through that gospel he revealed the way of life to us. How can we remain still after receiving that infinite love? We must become children of God who strive to repay God's love.

• 2022-02-09 13:50

Amen. We are supposed to die because of our terrible sins from heaven. But we were so blessed by God Elohim and have the chance to return home in heaven. God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have come to this earth for our salvation. Through the Passover, we can be forgiven and have eternal life. Without the sacrifce of God Elohim, it's not possible. This earth is filled with God Elohim's love and glory. Let's shine the light of glory of Elohim to the world until God the Father comes soon.

• 2022-02-09 13:52

First Jesus has not fulfilled the prophecies and was crucified on the cross.Therefore,Jesus appeared a second time and revealed all the truths.He is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Let's remember his sacrifice and love

• 2022-02-09 14:14

I'm truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing us to keep the truth of the new covenant abolished for about 1600 years.
    When looking at the Bible, we can know that so many things about the truth have been changed.
    AD 321, the Sabbath was abolished, and then Sunday service was introduced into the church. AD 325, the Passover was abolished. AD 354, Christmas came into the church. Since then, most people living in this world celebrate Christmas.
    The Sabbath or the Passover is the truth of the new covenant which Jesus established by His holy sacrifice on the cross.
    Only through the truth of the new covenant, we can be saved and go back to the kingdom of heaven.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came down in the flesh and restored it.
    I'm truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-02-09 14:48

[GodtheMother♡] To save us, sinners living in the spiritual city of refuge, God the Father has come again as prophetical King David. He has fulfilled all the prophecy of this last age including the prophecy of King David and led us to the way to Heaven walking the path of pain and sufferings. I give eternal thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong who loves us more than himself so sacrifice His whole life. I want to be a child of God who follow Father Ahnsahnghong's footsteps.

• 2022-02-09 15:15

[GodtheMother♡] How can we ever repay the love of Heavenly Parents? I am thankful to Elohim God Almighty and I'll always keep in mind.

• 2022-02-09 22:58

[GodtheMother❤️]All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong, who has fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible to bring eternal salvation to the heavenly lost children. Without Your coming with the water of life, there'll be no one who will enter the kingdom of heaven. We, who are living on earth, all are nothing but heavenly sinners against You. Nevertheless, You came down out of heaven to seek and to save us from this sinful world. In the past, we were heading for the lake of fire, but, now, we long for the glorious world, where we'll live a new life. I want to be faithful to Your commands in all situations!

• 2022-02-10 13:04

[GodtheMother❤️] Christ Ahnsahnghong spend whole His life to us. He came to poor Korea. Korea was not advanced county when He came. Even Korea was colonized by Japan and after that, there was Korean War. He suffered a lot for our salvation. How I can repay for Your love. I couldn't realize all your love and sacrifice yet but I love You and give thanks to You!

• 2022-02-10 13:04

We can live a graceful life of faith by believing in Elohim God. God allows us to become his children for the  glory of the kingdom of heaven. We must obey the words of God endure all difficulties by relying on God as God's heir.

• 2022-02-10 13:05

The path you walked for our salvation 2000 years ago touches my heart, too. I thank Ahnsahnghong for coming back as the Second Coming Christ in this last age and walking through the 37 years of suffering and illuminating the way to heaven.

• 2022-02-10 13:07

Amen!! Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth again and gave the way to eternal life. We should believe in Him to enter the Kingdom of Heaven!!

• 2022-02-11 09:41

We are people of God who have mission to preach the gospel taught by Jesus. This is the way to repent our grave sin which we commited sin in heaven before coming this world.