June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother💓] Last age savior, Hevenly Mother!

Author
Lopez
Date
2022-02-08 02:41
Views
WMSCOG

[Revelation 21:10]
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Our Heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother from heaven came down in these last days to save us. Where is the tragic thing like this? What a terrible place this sinful land is rife with.. It is such a great sacrifice for us.

[Galatians 4:26]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Here we are the saved people. Heavenly Jerusalem Mother exists for the people who are being saved in this last age. God the Mother herself came to this earth to save us who disobeyed and were driven out of Heaven. We are spiritual sinners. We must repent and receive God.

[2 Corinthians 5:16]
So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer.

We always try to see God from our point of view. Therefore, they do not believe in God who came in the flesh. However, Elohim God always revealed themselves through prophecies in the Bible(John 5:39).

Total 4

• 2022-02-08 06:04

[GodtheMother💓] The bible prophesied that Heavenly Mother will come to give us the water of life as a savior of last age.
    We should believe and follow what God the Father and Mother directed us to keep the new covenant, so that we will bring back to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

• 2022-02-09 14:49

[GodtheMother❤️] God the Mother has been waiting for our salvation for 6,000 years. Because she has to appear in the last age according to the prophecies of the Bible. And now she appeared with God the Father to give us the water of life. We must go to God the Mother to receive salvation in this last age. Let's get rid of our fixed thoughts and look closely at the prophecy of the Bible to receive God the Mother. We will surely be saved.

• 2022-02-11 05:11

[GodtheMother❤️]Heavenly Mother, God the Mother of our spirits is the last savior of this age. She is the source of water of life. I really want to give eternal glory and honor to Her. She must be praised by the sinners, we, God's children. Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and showed Her to us. Having sacrificing all the glory in heaven and abandoning His life, He could spread the precious gospel all over the world. I give eternal thanks to God Elohim.

• 2022-02-15 12:57

Have you ever heard the good news of the heavenly Jerusalem's coming with the water of life?
    If not, listen to this good news and seize the opportunity to live forever in the kingdom of heaven. By the Bible, the heavenly Jerusalem is to come down out of heaven to be the source of the free gift of the water of life. This prophecy is being fulfilled in the WMSCOG established by Christ Ahnsahnghong.
    If you come to the WMSCOG, then, you can receive God the Mother in the flesh and you'll be on your way to the glorious world.
    What news will be more surprising than this?