June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother❤️]Whom should we meet for heaven?

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-02-07 00:07
Views
To begin with, I give all thanks to God the Mother, who has come down for the heavenly sinners, who had committed sins against You.
Now, I'm looking forward to live a happy life in the kingdom of heaven within Your lovely arms. What is more, this great blessing was given me when I was wandering outside Zion just for the earthly things. There're lots of people who want to receive this great blessing from God. Nevertheless, I was invited to Zion, where eternal salvation is promised.

I've learned that whoever wants to be saved must seek and meet the Spirit and the Bride, who have come with the free gift of the water of life. God's prophecies of the Bible are absolute! Then, those who do not receive Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as the Spirit and the Bride are far from eternal salvation. There're many teachings of eternal salvation in the Bible. However, we have to receive Elohim God more than anything else.

Eternal life is to be given us only through God the Mother in the flesh! This is the core of the redemption work of 6,000 years.
Total 8

• 2022-02-07 09:15

[GodtheMother♡]To receive eternal life and return to the kingdom of heaven, we must receive God who gives us salvation. In this age of the Holy Spirit, those who want to receive salvation must receive the Spirit and the Bride who are God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. However, many people don't know the existence of God the Mother who gives us the water of life with God the Father. But the Bible says that we should receive God the Mother as well as God the Father who give eternal life to lead us to the kingdom of heaven. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2022-02-07 12:33

We must meet the Spirit and the Bride, our heavenly parents who lead us to the kingdom of heaven safely. We can go back to heavenly home by following Elohim God who gives us eternal life and blessings of the kingdom of heaven through the New Covenant.

• 2022-02-07 13:18

I'm grateful to God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came down in the flesh to lead us the way to the kingdom of heaven through the new covenant which They restored by Their sacrifice.
    When believing in the prophecies of the Bible, we can completely realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God the Father, and Heavenly Jerusalem is our God the Mother coming as the Spirit and the Bride to give us eternal life in the last days.
    Let's believe in God the Father and God the Mother♡

• 2022-02-07 15:02

[GodtheMother♡] The prophet Hosea said that we should strive to know God, Jehovah (Hosea 4:6).
    It is also written in Proverbs that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. (Proverbs 9:10)
    What wisdom can we gain by striving to know God?
    It is the wisdom that leads to salvation and eternal life.
    The Bible tells us that it is the Holy Spirit and the Bride who give us eternal life in the last days.
    Let's do our best to know God the Father, who is the Holy Spirit, and God the Mother, who is his bride. And let's go to them and receive eternal life.

• 2022-02-09 13:31

God Elohim came to this earth to find his children and gave them the grace of salvation, giving thanks and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.

• 2022-02-09 13:32

Just as our physical life is given by physical mother, our spiritual life is given by spiritual mother, God the Mother. Let us believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother in order to receive eternal life!

• 2022-02-09 13:33

We should realize the second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother

• 2022-02-09 13:33

Amen. Eternal life cannot be given without believing in God the Mother. So we should proclaim the salvation of our Elohim God. As the children of Heavenly Father and Mother, let us preach the gospel to the people around the world.