June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡] Our master key of salvation.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2022-02-06 05:08
Views
Why we need the existence of God the Mother.
Why WMSCOG says God the Mother is the master key of salvation.

It is because God the Mother is a source of water of life which is eternal life.
Through God the Mother, we can become the children of Almighty God the Father and God the Mother.

We are so blessed people because we know God the Mother and believe her.
Let us give all thanks to Elohim God who are the master key of salvation.
Total 6

• 2022-02-06 11:30

[GodtheMother♡] We should know about the master key of salvation. In the Bible, God the Mother exists and She is the source of the water of life. So to receive salvation, we must believe in God the Mother. And in this last age, the Spirit and the Bride who are God the Father and God the Mother give us the water of life that is eternal life. So those who receive eternal life must receive God the Mother as well as God the Father. According to the prophecies of the Bible, let's believe in God the Mother and return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-02-06 13:46

[GodtheMother♡] To get the master key of salvation, we should know who is God the Mother in the bible so we will return to the king of heaven by God's grace and love.

• 2022-02-06 14:56

Second coming Jesus Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed us the wife of the Lamb God the Mother. Also, He restored the Passover of the new covenant. The bible testifies about God the Mother who is reality of the new covenant. Hagar represent the old testament and Sarah represent the new covenant. And the free woman is heavenly Jerusalem our Mother. God the Mother is the reality of the Passover eternal life. Those who are children of God the Mother are children of promise which is eternal life.

• 2022-02-06 23:55

[GodtheMother❤️]There're two kinds of people around the world. Most people have no idea of the existence of God the Mother while some people truly want to follow God the Mother all their lives.
    I'm looking forward to entering the angelic world where I'll live a new life as a member of the WMSCOG. I believe firmly that I'll be given the kingdom of heaven when I keep in step with the teachings from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. God the Mother has come to be the source of the water of life for all of us, who want to enter the heavenly kingdom.

• 2022-02-06 12:55

As you know well, our salvation is depended on God. How can we be saved? The Bible prophesied that the Spirit and the Bride will appear in the last days to give eternal life to Their children. Who are they? We know very well that the Spirit is God the Father. Then, who is the Bride? To get eternal life, the Bride is the important key for us. The Bible testifies that the Bride is Heavenly Jerusalem, that is, our God the Mother. That's why the Bible says that only those who believe in God the Mother can be promise of children, and receive eternal life through Her, God the Mother. Let's believe in Her, God the Mother.

• 2022-02-07 11:52

God the Mother is a master key of our salvation. Because the bible testfies the eternal life is given to us at the last day by God the Mother.