June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[God the Mother♡] Jerusalem Mother & Eternal life

Author
Liz
Date
2022-02-04 11:50
Views
The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride will appear in the last days and call Their children to get eternal life.
Then, to receive eternal life, we must know who the Spirit and the Bride are. As you know, the Spirit is our God the Father according to the Trinity. Then, who is the Bride? The Bible tells us that the Bride is Heavenly Jerusalem. What is the relationship between Heavenly Jerusalem and us? The Bible says that Heavenly Jerusalem is our God the Mother♡
Only those who receive God the Mother can be children of God and get eternal life.
Please, let's believe in God the Mother♡
Total 6

• 2022-02-04 13:40

Our physical life is given by physical father and mother. We can not be born by only father. This is a copy and shadow of heavenly one. Jesus taught God is our Father. Apostle Paul proved our God the Mother was written as heavenly Jerusalem. Our spiritual life, eternal life is given through God the Father and God the Mother. It is very natural for us. God the Mother has came down to the earth now. I hope all people meet Her who is reality of love and receive eternal life.

• 2022-02-04 13:40

GodtheMother♡ some people say that the bride stand for the saints or church. However,the bride must be our Savior who invite us into the heavenly wedding banquet.

• 2022-02-04 16:05

[God the Mother♡]God the Mother is the source of the water of life. Without beliving in Her, no one can receive the water of life. The water of life means eternal life. So, we should receive it. Let's believe in Heavenly Mother and receive the water of life!

• 2022-02-05 13:40

[GodtheMother♥]The inner meaning of the Bible is to be allowed only to the chosen, not to everyone at all! Some Christians say that they have read the Bible hundreds of times all their lives. Then, I used to ask them, "Then, heave you ever seen the existence of God the Mother in the Bible? I've found the source of the living water, God the Mother in Zion!"
    I was very surprised that there existed God the Mother in the Bible. Before the WMSCOG, I was attending another church and called God as God the Father. However, I'd never thought of the existence of God the Mother. In those days, I was so blind to the truths of the Bible. I'm so blessed by Elohim God.

• 2022-02-09 15:11

[GodtheMother❤️] The Apostle Paul said in Galatians that we, the children of God, are the children of God the Mother. That means those who will be saved must believe in God the Mother. And she appeared in this last age as the Bride with God the Father, the Spirit, to give us the water of life. Without God the Mother, there is no salvation or eternal life. She is the source of eternal life and salvation. If you want to receive salvation, then please come to God the Mother.

• 2022-02-10 14:36

[God the Mother♡]We should believe in God the Mother who gives us eternal life with God the Father.