June 7, 2021

FORUMS

[GodtheMother♡] Gospel Spread and Responsibility

Author
Estherkim
Date
2022-02-04 10:50
Views
God recorded through the Bible that the heaven we will return to is where Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother,
who are kings, reside, and that we will receive many glory as God's children.
If you want to receive eternal glory and the heavenly inheritance, you must be qualified to receive the inheritance.
2000 years ago, Jesus, the God of God, came to this earth to seek God's children and set the example of preaching the gospel of the new covenant.
As children of God, who have been promised forgiveness of sins, eternal life, and an eternal inheritance in heaven
through the promise of the new covenant, it is a mission that must be done naturally.

Total 3

• 2022-02-05 13:47

[GodtheMother♥]A few years ago, I've called to Zion (WMSCOG), which was rebuilt by Christ Ahnsahnghong. It became the turning point in my life. After receiving Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as Elohim God, my heart was filled with heavenly hope. Now, I'm looking forward to inheriting the kingdom of God as a heavenly child, who was born again through the new covenant. Heavenly Parents allowed me to receive the gospel of the new covenant and asked me to be a good gospel worker. I want to be a good gospel worker of Elohim God to repay Their unfailing love to a heavenly sinner.

• 2022-02-11 01:09

The church that appears in the Bible is the Church of God. The Church of God is a church established by God. They just added the name of the area in front of the place where the church was built. The only church that the Bible testifies to is the Church of God.
    The church established by Jesus who kept the Passover and taught that the Passover is the new covenant is the Church of God. Even in many churches today, there are people who say that the church they attend is the Church of God, but if they do not keep the New Covenant Passover as evidenced in the Bible, that church cannot become the Church of God. The Church of God(WMSCOG) is keeping the new covenant that the Early Church kept.

• 2022-02-11 07:18

[GodtheMother❤️] Through the gospel of the kingdom of heaven, we can enter heaven by receiving the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. We can become heirs of God by becoming children of God. And we can escape from the last disaster by receiving the seal of God. So God gave us a mission of gospel to give us this blessings. As the people who received such great blessings by God, shouldn't we preach the gospel with the mind of a master? I want to thank Elohim God for allowing me to receive this kind blessing.