FORUMS

Our Mother, Jerusalem.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2022-02-02 09:49
Views
Galatians 4 : 26
But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our Mother.

Here 'our' represents God's children who are to be saved.
God's children have God the Mother as well as God the Father.
Through God the Mother who is live giver, we can become the children of God.

This is the reason why people must believe God the Mother.
Let us remain in the love of God the Mother and have eternal life.

Total 7

• 2022-02-02 13:25

Amen. The Bible clearly testifies about the existence of God the Mother. The reason that Christians call God Father is that it is the teaching of the Bible. In the same way, the Bible says that we have God the Mother too. Then what should we do? We should believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother!

• 2022-02-02 13:29

What news is to be known to those who want to be saved in the age of the Holy Spirit?
    No news will be more urgent than God the Mother's coming with the free gift of the water of life! While learning the Bible in Zion (WMSCOG), I could not but acknowledge the existence of God the Mother. She is to be revealed to heavenly children by the Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong. Now, hurry up to the WMSCOG established by Christ Ahnsahnghong and receive the water of life for the everlasting world! We all have to seize this opportunity given by Elohim God.

• 2022-02-02 14:17

We should know the Mother in heaven that apostle Paul mentioned in Galatians 4:26. It is because a mother is the one who gives us life and if there is truly a Mother in heaven, She must be our spiritual Mother who can give us eternal life. There are many prophecies in the Bible in reference to Heavenly Mother the source of eternal life. Hope many ppl can find Her in the Bible and come to the Church of God, spiritual Zion where Heavenly Mother dwells with Her children. Our salvation will be accomplished by receiving eternal life from Her.

• 2022-02-03 02:45

[God the Mother♡] The object of eternal life and salvation by meeting God the Mother and granting the promise of becoming a special child of God is expressed as 'we, our' in Gal 4:26. Isn't our Mother, the Mother of the soul, and She is the Mother who gave birth to us in heaven? I give thanks to God the Mother for the grace that She does not forget us on this earth, finds us to the end, saves us, and leads us to her heaven.

• 2022-02-07 09:19

[God the Mother♡]
    We can have hope for heaven and become the children of holy God through the existence of God the Mother.
    So, I want to give eternal thanks to Jerusalem Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-02-07 13:09

(God the Mother) Most Christians claim that they will enter heavenly kingdom without knowing God the Mother who will give us eternal life in the last ages. And they regard people who believe in God the Mother as heresy. But, as above posting, God the Mother is testified on Bible and those who believe in God the Mother can be children of God, and only God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life. Think about heaven, nobody can go to heavenly kingdom without eternal life, for there is no death in there. So, We can be saved not by our thought which is to be saved, but by receiving eternal life which will be given by God the Mother.

• 2022-02-07 13:12

[God the Mother♡] I give thanks and honor to Heavenly Mother, who has come down to this earth to give us salvation according to the prophecy of the Bible. I hope that more people can come to realize this truth and come to Heavenly Mother.