June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Mystery of God, Christ

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-02-01 13:25
Views
To receive eternal life, we must know the mystery of God that is Christ. God gives us the Bible to reveal God Himself who came in the flesh to this earth. So the Bible testifies about Christ who gives us eternal life.

Jn 5:39-40 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

2,000 years ago, Jesus came to this earth as Christ to give people eternal life. The Bible testified about Jesus. So Disciples and the early Church of God members received Jesus Christ. It was because they realized the mystery of God through the prophecy of the Bible. Likewise, we must realize Christ through the Bible.

Col 2:2-3 My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

In this last age, we must know the mystery of God, Christ, who gives us salvation. According to the prophecies of the Bible, God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as the Spirit and the Bride have come in the flesh to this earth. Those who want to receive salvation must realize the mystery of God, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who give us the water of life.
Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who lead us to the kingdom of heaven with great love and sacrifice.
Total 7

• 2022-02-02 05:09

If it were easy for everyone to recognize God and receive a savior and to be accepted by all, God would not have written the expression of a 'mystery' in the Bible. So what does the mystery mean? Isn't it a privilege only for children that God reveals only to His chosen children? The first secret that came is to hide the very nature of God, and the way to do it is to come to this earth in human form and appear to people. No matter how much God cries out for God, it will be difficult to accept. However, it is the device and method of salvation for God's children that those who believe in the prophecies of the Bible can easily understand it thanks to God.

• 2022-02-02 08:42

Whenever God makes me realize the mystery of God through the bible, I give thanks to God for being born in the age of the Holy Spirit. Who can imagine that we live with God in the flesh in the same age?
    Before becoming a member of WMSCOG, I used to envy the early church members who lived with Jesus who was the Savior in the flesh. But we are the ones who are most blessed ever since the Spirit and the Bride are with us.
    I give eternal thanks and honor to Elohim God for Their love and grace.

• 2022-02-02 12:29

When looking at the Bible, there are so many secrets hidden in the Bible. Among them, the big secret is the Christ coming in the flesh. Then, why is the big secret about the Christ? It's because that it's not easy for us to recognize God coming in the flesh with human wisdom or one's knowledge. What is the way to realize Him? 2000 years ago, Jesus taught us that the Bible testifies about Him. It means that we can know or realize the Christ or our Savior through the Bible.
    When studying all the prophecies of the Bible, we can fully understand that Christ Ahnsahngong and Heavenly Mother we must meet to get the way to salvation are our saviors in this age.

• 2022-02-03 13:05

Christ is the mystery of the Bible. So Jesus Christ was the mystery of the Bible 2000 years ago. But Everyone know Jesus Christ now. He is not the mystery of the Bible anymore. Then What is the mytery of the Bible now? The Spirit and the Bride. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are the mystery of the Bible. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who lead us heavenly kingdom![God the Mother♡]

• 2022-02-03 13:06

The reason God gave us the Bible is so that we can recognize the Savior through the Bible. Without learning the Bible, how can we receive God as our Savior and be saved? Does the Bible tell us who the savior of the last days is? Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who are the Holy Spirit and the Bride. We thank Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, Ahn Sahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came to this earth for our salvation and walked the path of suffering.

• 2022-02-03 13:06

We must know the mystery of God who came in the flesh as the Spirit and the Bride. They are our heavenly parents who give us eternal life through the Passover of the New Covenant. Only those who belong to God can realize our God the Father and God the Mother, Elohim God. It's the secret of the Bible.

• 2022-02-03 13:09

The Bible predicted that God would come in the flesh. According to this prophecy, God came to Israel in the flesh 2,000 years ago; He is Jesus. Jews who only looked at the physical aspects of Jesus’ life and environment failed to believe in Him. If we only look at the physical aspects of Christ, not the prophecies of the Bible, we come to reject Him, just as the Jews did 2,000 years ago. Therefore, we must correctly recognize God who has come in the flesh, through the prophecies of the Bible.