June 7, 2021

FORUMS

How to Know God the Mother

Author
Mia
Date
2022-01-24 04:12
Views

Numerous people claim to believe in God. But there is no one who believers in God Elohom, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, except the people of the Church of God. Why is that?
It's because they are not in the truth of the new covenant.

The Bible prophesies that only those who keep the law of the new covenant can know God fully.

Jer 31:31-34
"The time is coming," ..."when I will make a new covenant...
"I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
No longer will a man teach ... saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me,...

They don't need to say, "Know God," any longer, because they fully know God.
Doesn't this mean that thy know God the Father and God the Mother as well?

Therefore, the way to know God the Mother is to keep the new covenant.
Total 10

• 2022-01-24 12:54

We can realize our God the Mother whho gives us eternal life through the New Covenant. Christ Ahnsahnghong who restored the New Covenant revealed the existence of God the Mother. Because Christ Ahnsahnghong is our almighty God.

• 2022-01-25 00:07

Those who keep the New Covenant Passover are those who fully believe in God the Father and God the Mother, so they know everything about God. Those who reject the truth of the new covenant think that there is only God the Father, but in fact, they are wrong. From the beginning, God the Father and God the Mother existed, and the book of Revelation also prophesies about the Holy Spirit and the Bride. Following the guidance of Father Ahnsahnghong, we who are in the new covenant are the most accurate and correct believers in Almighty God because we have received Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-01-25 09:22

How to know God the Mother is to keep the New Covenant of God as it is written in the bible.
    Since God the Mother is the point and master.key of salvation, if we keep the New Covenant we can realize and believe God the Mother the source of eternal life.
    The wmscog keeps the New Covenant so they believe in God the Mother as well as Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2022-01-25 12:29

The reality of the new covenant is heavenly Mother. On the day of the Passover, Jesus promised eternal life and we can receive eternal life only through God the Mother.

• 2022-01-25 13:37

The Bible testifies about God the Mother as well as God the Father. However, many people of the world don't know God the Mother's existence. Furthermore, only God can give us salvation so we should know God the Mother in this age of the Holy Spirit. According to the Bible, those who keep the New Covenant can know God the Savior. So when we keep the New Covenant, we can know not only God the Father Ahnsahnghong but also God the Mother. Let's keep the New Covenant and know God the Mother who leads us to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-01-25 13:37

Just as the Old Covenant played the role of leading the Israelites to Christ Jesus, the New Covenant plays the role of leading us to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2022-01-25 13:38

It is prophesied in the Bible that those who keep the new covenant will fully know and believe in God.
    I sincerely hope that we can return to the eternal kingdom of heaven by believing in the Holy Spirit and the Bride, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who restored the new covenant according to the prophecies of the Bible and granted us the blessing of forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2022-01-25 13:40

Yes, only those who have the New Covenant in their mind can recognize God correctly. In this age, the church following the New Covenant is only WMSCOG and WMSCOG believes in God the Mother. It means God the Mother is true God.

• 2022-01-25 13:47

I came the Church of God and can keep the New Covenant. And then I can realize God the Mother.

• 2022-01-26 13:26

The new covenant is a spiritual eye drop where we can recognize the heavenly mother.
    Let's keep the new covenant and fully realize heaven's mother and take eternal life.