June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God Is Our Father and Mother

Author
Angie
Date
2021-12-28 14:20
Views
According to the Bible, the temple Jesus had spoken of was His body (Jn 2:21). Through the earthly tabernacle, God let us realize the reality of the heavenly tabernacle. It means that we can recognize the true Christ, God who have come in the flesh, through the earthly tabernacle.

(1 Kings 6:14~20)
So Solomon built the temple and completed it..... He partitioned off twenty cubits at the rear of the temple with cedar boards from floor to ceiling to form within the temple an inner sanctuary, the Most Holy Place..... The inner sanctuary was twenty cubits long, twenty wide and twenty high.....

(Revelation 21:9~10, 16)
One of the seven angels ... came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he ... showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God..... The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.

The Most Holy Place of the earthly temple represent Heavenly Jerusalem, who is our God the Mother.

(Galatians 4:26)
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

From the above, we can confirm that God the Mother does exist as well.

In addition, God let us realize God the Mother through the earthly family system which the reality of the heavenly family system. Just as we have our physical parents, there are our spiritual parents, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

I give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for giving us the realization so that we can fully recognize Heavenly Parents. Only our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have forgiven our sins and opened the way back to the Kingdom of Heaven. I give eternal thanks and praise to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for granting salvation to those who believe through the truth of the New Covenant.

God the Mother
Total 13

• 2021-12-29 10:40

Through the earthly system, God allows us to realize the heavenly Jerusalem, our God the Mother. God the Mother who gives us eternal life must be our almighty God. We must believe in God the Mother, the reality of the most holy place to receive the forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2021-12-30 10:28

Amen! Heavenly Jerusalem who has role to give forgiveness of sins can not be physical temple but our savior God the Mother.

• 2021-12-29 13:12

Sanctuary represents Christ. Most holy place has three same wide, long and height. Heavenly Jerusalem also has the same. Jesus was reality of temple of God. Most holy place represents Heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother.

• 2021-12-30 08:03

Jesus said that the Bible is the book which testifies about the Christ. So, we can recognize our Savior coming in this age.
    Actually, the Bible tells us that the Spirit and the bride will come and give eternal life to us, sinners who commmitted in heaven and were expelled to this earth.
    Then, who are the Spirit and the bride ?? We must know Them to get eternal life.
    According to the Trinity, the Spirit is our God the Father. Here, who is the bride?? The Bible says that the Bride is heavenly Jerusalem, the wife of Jesus. As you know, The Bible is not talking about the first coming Jesus but the 2nd coming Jesus because that the first coming didn't have His wife 2000 years ago.
    What is the relationship between the Heavenly Jersualem and us? The Bible says that the heavenly Jerusalem is our God the Mother.
    Therefore, our God the Father and God the Mother will give us eternal life in the last days. Let's believe in Them and receive eternal life.

• 2021-12-30 12:33

It is obvious that there is God the Mother as well as God the Father in accordance with the Bible.
    There is no single doubt about the existence of the God the Mother.
    If we study the bible, It is so clear testimony that we have God the Mother who gives us birth spiritually!
    As it is written in the book of the Gal 4:26, it is so undeniable!
    I hope all people in the world realize the existence of the God the Mother so that they will surely have life!

• 2021-12-30 12:58

Heavenly Mother is our savior who gives us a life and forgiveness of our sins. I give thanks to be a child of Heavenly family and enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-12-30 13:07

God the Father ans God the Mother are our Saviors who give us the water of life. They has come to the earth to open the way to eternal life. They dwell in Zion where keeps the feasts of God.

• 2021-12-30 13:28

God taught us that Heavenly Mother exist through the earthly sanctuary which is shadow of the heavenly sanctuary. Just as we can receive physical life from our physical parents, we can receive eternal life from our spiritual parents.

• 2021-12-30 13:35

It is so grateful that God is our Father and Mother. I was deeply moved when I realized the existence of God the Mother while studying the Bible at the Church of God. What kind of place is Heaven where we are with God the Father and God the Mother? We, children of God, are looking forward to happy days in eternal Heaven. We must prepare diligently so that we can return to our heavenly home as soon as possible. We must do our best to fulfill the gospel mission given by Father and Mother, not forgetting that there is an eternal life filled with happiness and joy in heaven. The life on this earth is temporary and will disappear but the life in Heaven is infinite and will last forever and ever.

• 2021-12-30 13:36

The Bible testifies the existence of our soul. And God the Father, and God the Mother are our Heavenly Parents. I give thanks and glory to Elohim God, for allowing me to call you ''Father', "Mother". 🙂

• 2021-12-30 13:42

God showed the existence of God the Mother through many evidences in the Bible. So, we cannot deny Her.

• 2021-12-31 05:05

Amen. The Bible clearly testifies about the existence of God the Mother. In the last age, the Spirit and the Bride appear to give us the water of life. The Spirit is Heavenly Father and the Bride is Heavenly Mother. So, to receive salvation, we should believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother!

• 2022-01-01 08:44

Do you know that we're living the age of the Holy Spirit? And, do you know that you are so blessed than those who had lived in the p[revious age?
    Whoever wants to be saved is able to get his goal within the Spirit and the Bride, without fail.
    God's prophecies are so absolute and unchangeable and this is why we can rely on the Bible.
    The water of life from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother will refresh the whole world before the day of judgment comes.
    You can receive Them only in the WMSCOG, where God's feasts are kept according to the Bible!