June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Those who are With Jerusalem Mother.

Author
Su_r
Date
2021-12-26 08:45
Views
Since God is almighty, all the propheicies of the bible have been fulfilled.
In the bible there are the prophecies about the sacrifice of God the Father and God the mother for our sins and it was fulfilled.
According to the prophecies God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mohter walked the path of love and sacrifice.
What kind of faith and mind as the children of God who are with Jerusalem Mother?
Despite this world persecute our Mother and makes alone, we should not do so.
We must follow, love and live a life for our God the Mother and blow the trumpet to the shine the light of glory of Jerusalem Mother.
Total 3

• 2021-12-27 12:44

Amen. Even if God the Mother looks like just a woman, She is God Almighty and the life herself. Through Her we can exist, through Her, we can be saved and go to heaven. The Bible tells us we are God's children like Issac. We have the promise of eternal life and it will be fulfilled by God the Mother. She has eternal life in Herself. We need to have the faith to believe in God the Mother to the last.

• 2022-01-01 08:51

Most people want to be blessed to live a new life after the life on earth. Even unbelievers conceive this dream when thet are about to face death. Of course, some people think that it's so important to live forever in the spiritual world.
    However, God has promised eternal salvation through the new covenant given us through His own blood.
    I also learned that the reality of this new covenant is none other than God the Mother in the flesh.
    Already, God the Mother, heavenly Jerusalem, has come down out of heaven, leaving behind the splend glories.
    How blessed I am to be with God the Mother in Zion. I hope to please Her while seeking heavenly brothers and sisters.

• 2022-01-02 03:46

Though others redicule and mock our Mother, We must believe in Jerusalem Mother who endures ridicule and persecution to give us salvation until the end. And we have to boldly preach God the Mothe the source of the water of life to the whole world