June 7, 2021

FORUMS

How to win the fight against the devil

Author
Alyssa
Date
2021-12-26 02:01
Views
There are too many unknown false gods in the world, and too many lies. Even those who believe in God are teaching the people with fake words, not according to God's Word. (Ezekiel 8:14~) It is said that God will give a sign of salvation to those who groan and weep over this abomination. (Ezekiel 9:4~) Check through the Bible what God’s word is, and check out the bird, a feast in the Bible. Following the teachings and deeds of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Let's keep the New covenant Passover and the Sabbath.

(Ephesians 6:10~20)
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Total 8

• 2021-12-26 13:08

When we put on the full armor of God, we can win the fifht against the devil by relying on God almighty. We can do preach the gospel and save many people for the gloryofGod.

• 2021-12-30 13:10

I will follow only God Elohim until the end.

• 2021-12-30 13:13

I can feel how God's words are important for salvation. If I do not put on the armor of God and stand firm , The evils tempts us not to distinguish the false and the truth.

• 2021-12-30 13:13

If we are believers who love and believe in God, we must keep the New Covenant Passover and the Sabbath, the teachings of God, according to the Bible.

• 2021-12-30 13:14

Let's fight against devils we will must win! It's already been decided.

• 2021-12-30 13:16

we ourselves can not win the fight against the devil. In order to win the devil, we always should be with God. the One who can win the devil is only almighty God. this means that we have to effort to be with God. how to be with God is to follow the will of God that God taught through the Bible.

• 2021-12-30 13:19

We must win the fight against the devil to go back to heaven.
    How can we win that fight??
    We should put on the full armor of God only by following God's teachings.
    Check it is God's Words or not. And be careful not to fall for the devil's lies.

• 2021-12-30 19:37

The word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-­edged sword. So when it is well prepared , devil can never destroy us and we will triumph over devil's obstacles every day ! That's all thanks to Elohim God who are our Heavenly Father and Mother!!!