June 7, 2021

FORUMS

What is your fate in the afterlife?

Author
Mia
Date
2021-12-16 11:36
Views
They work hard all their lives to obtain wealth or honor and power or just to make a living.
However, they all die in the end.

Rev 20:16 Blessed and holy are those who have a part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them.

What should we do to have a part in the first resurrection so that we can avoid being judged and punished in the lake of fire and hell in the bible?

God clearly shows us how to participate in the first resurrection whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day to take part in the first resurrection we must eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood.

Then how can we eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood?

Mt 26:26-28 ... this is my body ... This is my blood ... for many for the forgiveness of sins.

By keeping the Passover of the new covenant we eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood and receive the forgiveness of all our sins.
Let us all keep the Passover of the new covenant so that we will have eternal life and living glory forever in the kingdom of heaven.

Total 14

• 2021-12-16 11:59

We can receive eternal life by keeping the Passover as God promised us. We must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought back the Passover for our salvation as our almighty God.

• 2021-12-16 14:17

it is valuable to participate in the first resurrection by keeping the Passover of the new covenant that Jesus established through His body and blood. That’s because only those who take part in the first resurrection can avoid the punishment of hell.
    Let us all keep the Passover of the new covenant so that we will have eternal life and live in glory forever in the kingdom of heaven.
    We hope that you will keep the New Covenant Passover restored by Ahnsahnghong the Christ who came a second time, so that you may receive eternal life and enjoy eternal glory in the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2021-12-17 04:15

We, who celebrates the New Covenant Passover will surely rise to live at the end. That's God's promise made with His ppl who obey the word of God, but those who don't will rise to be condemned. Since there is no any other way for getting eternal life except the Passover, It's a must! We should realize that we can't be saved by just bread and wine but by the word of God. So first of all, we must receive Elohim God who appeared as the Spirit and the Bride allowing us the New Covenant Passover in our times. The members of the Church of God are now boldly preaching the Elohim God and the truth of the New Covenant.

• 2021-12-17 06:40

When I imagine the place of hell, I feel scared and miserable. In order not to enter Hell, we must listen to God's words. God's purpose of His coming to the earth is to lead us to the eternal Kingdom of Heaven. Heaven is no more death or sorrow but full of happiness and joy. God opened the way to the Kingdom of Heaven through the truth of the Passover by sacrificing Himself. Let us keep the Passover and spread this good news to the people of the world!

• 2021-12-17 10:16

Amen!!
    The life of mankind running towards a fixed death feels so futile. Sometimes we feel rewarding and happy, but in the end it is death for mankind. God has given the Passover to those who are running down the road of death, where they can live forever.
    Let's keep the Passover completely and become all of us who go to heaven.

• 2021-12-17 10:59

The Bible says that our real hometown is the kingdom of heaven. Then, only who can enter the kingdom of heaven? The Bible says that the kingdom of heaven is the place in which only those who have eternal life can be allowed to enter. That's why 2000 years ago, Jesus came in the flesh as a man and established the Passover of the new covenant which leads us to the way to heaven by giving eternal life to us, sinners. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. It means that no one could go into heaven. Therefore, the Bible prophesied that 2nd Coming Christ would appear a second time to bring back the Passover for our salvation. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2021-12-17 12:06

The only method of receiving forgiveness God has allowed us is the Passover.

• 2021-12-18 08:29

Heaven is a place there is no death. Therefore, those who have mortal body can not enter there. To give make us eternal being, God came to the earth and allowed way of eternal life. That is the Passover of the new covenant. I give all thanks to God Ahnsahnghong for reopening the way of life the Passover for us in this age.

• 2021-12-18 12:07

Amen! Many people are wandering on this earth without knowing the purpose of their life. We are sinners who committed sins against God before we were expelled to this earth. The Bible says that the wage of our sins is death (Romans 6:23.) If we do not receive the promise of the forgiveness of sins while living on this earth, we cannot return to the kingdom of heaven. Then, how can we return to heaven? Jesus made the Passover of the new covenant with His flesh and His blood. When we keep the Passover of the new covenant, we can receive eternal life and also the forgiveness of sins (Matthew 26:28.) Therefore, we can return to heaven only when we keep the Passover. Today, only the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) observes the Passover of the new covenant because Christ Ahnsahnghong brought it back to us.

• 2021-12-18 13:57

God has opened the way to eternal life for us through the sacrifice of his own death. Its way is the Passover. Through the Passover, we can receive eternal life and go to our hometown heaven.
    Thank to God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2021-12-19 11:32

In this world, there're lots of people with various thoughts and lifestyle. However, they all agree that there's no choice but to face death! They also think that there'll be two ways before them when they leave this world. The kingdom of heaven and the hell.
    Before receiving Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as the Spirit and the Bride, I had no idea of the kingdom of heaven. Of course, I used to think about the spiritual world. But, it was obscure, not so clear. But, now, I'm sure that Elohim God will lead me to the kingdom of heaven, where I'll live a new life with eternal glory.

• 2021-12-21 03:55

We are all the sinners from heaven. So, to return to the kingdom of heaven, we should receive the forgiveness of sins. We can receive the forgiveness of sins through the New Covenant Passover. Today only the Church of God keeps the Passover. So let’s keep the Passover in WMSCOG and receive salvation!!

• 2021-12-20 03:24

In fact, we were destined to die once , but thanks to the grace of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother , we've become the ones who are to live forever in heaven. All thanks, praise and glory be to Elohim God! 🙂

• 2021-12-23 13:51

We are mere men who cannot escape from the chain of death because of our sins that we committed in heaven. We were destined to die and living on this earth. However, our Father and Mother came down this earth and let us know the way to get eternal life and allow us go back to the kingdom of God. Thanks to Father and Mother for allowing us to have eternal life through our God's holy flesh and blood. Without God's sacrifice and love, we would never have eternal life. We give eternal gratitude to our Father and Mother for Your great love.