FORUMS

Putting Faith Into Practice With Deeds

Author
Alysaa
Date
2021-12-13 03:27
Views
(Matthew 25:1~13)
"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom....The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
"But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

The lamp prepared by the wise virgins is the word of God, and the oil is faith. If you absolutely believe and follow the words of the covenant that God has given at His Second Coming, The wise virgins will enter the heavenly feast without fail at the final coming.

(Psalms 119:105~106)
Your word is a lamp to feet and a light for my path.
I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.

Why does the groom come at night? Why did God give this parable? When the world is in darkness, many evil things will happen and many disasters will occur, and He will come to this world at the end. Not much left. Let's go to heaven together after completing all the missions of the gospel that have been given to each of us.

Total 9

• 2021-12-14 07:23

Amen. Without faith, we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. We should prepare it for entering heaven. The way of preparing faith is to follow the words of Heavenly Mother. Mother’s word is the water of life. When we keep it, we can be saved!

• 2021-12-14 13:17

The Bible says that we should wake up spiritually to enter the kingdom of heaven. Then, how can we wake up spiritually? The Bible teaches us that we should put on the armor of the words of God and preach the gospel which Jesus established 2000 years ago. You know what? Basically, we should have faith on God the Father and God the Mother as the Bible clearly testifies about and practice preaching the truth of the new covenant. If we did, we can enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-12-14 14:52

Amen!!!
    Until God comes again, we will faithfully keep the word of God and will not extinguish the flame of faith.

• 2021-12-16 12:15

We are still walking on the dessert of faith. God gave more time and opportunities to prepare the oil for our home, Heaven. I try my best to put this into practice so that I can prepare abundant oil for faith.

• 2021-12-16 12:43

The words of God are flowing from the Spirit and the Bride in this age. The Spirit and the Bride are in Zion where the feasts of God are being kept. That is WMSCOG. Those who are in WMSCOG will be the wise woman who prepared the oil. I hope many come to WMSCOG and prepare the kingdom of heaven together.

• 2021-12-16 12:56

It is very significant matter to put words of God into practice, not just saying with lips.
    Many people insist that they love God but do not follow teachings of God.
    What good is it if they do not follow words of God?
    Once we realize laws of God, we must obey what the bible says meaning words of God.

• 2021-12-16 13:01

Amen! As true believer in God, we must follow the words of God as written in the Bible.

• 2021-12-16 13:07

I will diligently study God's words and remain faithful to God to enter the kingdom of heaven. I will keep the New covenant that Jesus taught us till the end.

• 2021-12-19 00:39

In the last days of the world, there are few people who interpret spiritually even though many troublesome things happen.
    Although there are many Christians, there are not many people who interpret the end times spiritually and have faith in the fulfillment of prophecy.
    The spiritual world is dark, God's truth has been lost, and we do not care about God's commandments and prophecies or the changes in the world that are made according to the prophecies other than God's chosen people.
    God Elohim shines with the light of truth, so the spiritual world is revealed, only God's people courageously follow the light.