Who is Jerusalem

Author
Su_ri
Date
2021-12-07 13:43
Views
Gal 4 : 26
But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our Mother

The bible clearly testifies that we have our Spiritual Mother and she is Heavenly Jerusalem.
The Heavenly Jerusalem is same in the Revelation 22 : 17 who gives us water of life with our God the Father.

So, we can receive eternal life by believing God the Father and God the Mother.
Let us realize this and believe.
Total 18

• 2021-12-08 00:46

Amen. The Bride in the Revelation is God the Mother. The Bible clearly testifies about it. So we should believe in Heavenly Mother to receive the water of life. The water of life given by God is essential for our salvation. So let’s believe in God the Mother and be saved!

• 2021-12-08 12:41

The Bible says that the Spirit and the Bride are the saviors who come in the flesh to give eternal life. The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. Then, who is the Bride? The Bible says that the Bride is the wife of Lamb. The Lamb is Jesus. Did Jesus have His wife 2000 years ago? No!! So, the Lamb is the 2nd Coming Jesus. Then, who is the wife of Jesus? The Bible says that the wife of the lamb is Heavenly Jerusalem. Who is Heavenly Jerusalem? It's our God the Mother. In the last days, God the Father and God the Mother will give us eternal life.

• 2021-12-09 12:36

The testimonies of the Mother are found in the Bible. It is so clear that there is our heavenly Mother who gives us our spiritual life! As we are born by our Mother as well as our Father on earth, so we can find out God the Father and God the Mother as well in heaven!
    Thanks to our heavenly parents who allow us abundant blessings of heavenly things!

• 2021-12-09 12:53

Amen! As written in the Bible, let us all believe in Elohim God and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2021-12-09 12:30

We have a spiritual Mother. Heaven is with heavenly Father and Mother. If we do not know Heavenly Mother, we are not children of God. I give all thanks to God.

• 2021-12-09 13:07

We can receive salvation only from God the Father and God the Mother.
    The Bible testifies that we have surely Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
    How blissful we are!!!
    We are the happiest people in the whole world.

• 2021-12-09 13:08

Jerusalem is our mother and we have to believe we can enter with heavenly mother.

• 2021-12-09 13:09

Heavenly Mother has promised us eternal life.

the truth of God the Mother is the last secret in the Bible. God the Mother is the core of salvation. there is no eternal life without God the Mother. the Bible testifies the existence of God the Mother from Genesis to Revelation. we need absolutely God the Mother for entering Heaven. because only those who believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father, can be the children of promise who will enter the kingdom of God, Heaven.

In the Age of the Holy Spirit, together with the Holy Spirit and the Bride, God the Father, let God the Mother give us the water of life.
    Just as the life of the body is inherited from the father and mother of the body, eternal life, the life of the soul, is also inherited from God the Father and God the Mother.
    Without God the Mother, we cannot receive life.
    I hope that all people around the world will be saved by believing in God the Mother.

• 2021-12-09 13:15

Only those who receive heavenly mother, the source of the water of life can be saved.

• 2021-12-09 13:19

As we call God Father because the bible testifies about God the Father, we must believe God the Mother whom the bible testifies about.

• 2021-12-09 13:54

How blessed I am to be with God the Mother in the flesh while living in this world. The way of of my life in the past was far from the kingdom of heaven. I was just going after what was momentary, not realizing the spiritual world. But, the water of life from God the Mother softened my heart and filled my heart with the heavenly hope. In the kingdom of heaven, I became a sinner against Her love. Nevertheless, She came down out of heaven to earth to seek and to save my wretched soul, suffering from all kinds of pains and sorrows.

• 2021-12-10 06:58

Amen! Those who are children of God are children of God the Father and God the Mother. The Bible prophesies that the Second Coming Christ will appear and His Bride will call us to have the water of life. It's clear that God the Mother exists. We must believe in God the Mother so that we can have eternal life. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother!

• 2021-12-12 13:37

It is so true that our spiritual Mother who is a reality of Heavenly Jerusalem will be coming down in the flesh along with the Spirit who is our spiritual Father at the end to give us eternal life. Plz check the prophecy of the Bible and should get ready for entering heaven.

• 2021-12-12 13:51

The members of the Church of God are the children of promise like Isaac, It is because eternal life will be given to us when we receive God the Mother prophesied as the Heavenly Jerusalem.

• 2021-12-14 13:32

Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother. Mother of our spirit came down this earth to save us, sinners. Thanks to Father and Mother for Your boundless love and sacrifice!

• 2021-12-16 11:10

The holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother, God the Mother!!
    In the last days, the Heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother will come to this earth in the form of a human being in the flesh, to be with God's people and to wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there will be no more death, no mourning, crying, or pain. It will lead you to heaven. The reason why God the Mother, the Heavenly Jerusalem, came to this earth in the form of a human being wearing a physical tabernacle is only to save God's people, God's children.
    And according to these prophecies of the Bible, God the Mother, the Heavenly Jerusalem, personally came to this earth to save the children who are sinners in heaven, who have no choice but to die forever because of their sins in heaven.