June 7, 2021

FORUMS

do you say who i am

Author
Estherkim
Date
2021-12-06 11:29
Views
Most of them did not accept Jesus as the Christ because they judged Jesus only by the appearance of the flesh.
Just like 2000 years ago, when only those who saw through the prophecies of the Bible accepted Jesus.
The only people who can receive the Holy Spirit and the Bride who have come as saviors in this last age of the Holy Spirit are those who see through the prophecies and the new covenant testified in the Bible.
Let us all receive abundantly the water of life freely given by the Holy Spirit and the Bride.

Total 5

• 2021-12-07 07:05

I boldly say that the Spirit and the Bride are our God the Father and God the Mother who appeared to save us by giving us the water of life, that is the word of eternal life!!

• 2021-12-07 13:35

Those who believe in the prophecies of the Spirit and the Bride can recognize God the Father and God the Mother. God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother are the Saviors and give us the water of life that is eternal life without cost. Only God Elohim restored the truth of the New Covenant. And They lead us to the kingdom of heaven. Thanks to God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother to save us.

• 2021-12-12 13:58

I received the Spirit and the Bride who are our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, no matter what ppl say, I will remain in the Church of God that is spiritual Zion till the end. Because They are giving away the words of eternal life such as the Passover of the New Covenant. I feel relieved that i am in the right place of salvation!

• 2021-12-13 00:20

Amen. When we see the prophecy of the Bible, we can realize Christ. 2000 years ago, only those who see the prophecy of the Bible could realize Jesus as Christ. In the same way, those who believe in the prophecies can realize the Spirit and the Bride. So let’s receive Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother through the prophecy and be saved!

• 2021-12-19 11:17

If you keep the New Covenant holy, you can easily accept the Christ Ahnsahnghong and the God the Mother.