FORUMS

Our spiritual Jerusalem

Author
Alyssa
Date
2021-12-02 01:43
Views
(Revelation 3:12~13)
I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my(Jesus’) new name. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

(Revelation 2:17 ~)
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it(Jesus), known only to the one who receives it.

As above verses, the Savior in this age have to have Jesus’ new name, the name is not Jesus. Do you know God who has a new name of Jesus?. If you don’t know him, you might not be saved according to the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 1:6.
The Passover is like a great gift from God for those who are destined to die for their sins. in this age, it was restored by Christ Ahnsahnghong. Second Coming Jesus and New name of Jesus is Christ Ahnsahnghong.

And God the Mother is also needed for our salvation not only God the Father, as you realize that God the Father means he has a child and his wife(Mother for child). Then, Let’s find out our spiritual Mother in Bible.

(Galatians 4:25~26)
Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother

Total 7

• 2021-12-02 09:09

Jesus told us to baptize people in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. it means that the Father has his name, the Son has his name, and the Holy Spirit has his name. As you know well, the name of the Father was Jehovah, the name of the Son was Jesus. Then, how about the name of the Holy Spirit? The Bible says that the name of the Holy Spirit is the new name of Jesus. We can fully understand that the name of Jesus is not the new name. It's because that this world knows well about Jesus, but the Bible says that only those who accept the new name can know the new name. Not only the savior in the new name but heavenly Mother will appear in the last days to give eternal life and to lead us to the way to salvation.

• 2021-12-05 12:59

The last secret of the Bible is Heavenly Mother. Heavenly Mother's existence is being spread throughout the world. If you wish to receive eternal life and go to heaven, please open your heart and learn about Heavenly Mother.
    I hope to go to heaven with you.

• 2021-12-06 06:42

John saw the Jerusalem coming down heaven from God and she is a bride of spirit who is our God the Father. According to the all testimony in the bible, she is our heavenly Mother, God the Mother.
    In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong our God the holy spirit testifies our God the Mother. It is because only God the Mother gives us eternal life.
    Let us follow God the Mother as God the Father did so and have eternal life.

• 2021-12-07 02:14

In this age, the Spirit and the Bride come as Savior. So we should know Them. The Bible says that the Spirit has a New Name of Jesus and the Bride is Heavenly Jerusalem. The New Name is Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem is God the Mother. So let’s believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!

• 2021-12-07 13:27

Heavenly Mother established by God the Father can give us the water of life as the Bride with the Spirit. Our salvation will be accomplished depending on meeting heavenly mother, the source of the water of life.

• 2021-12-07 08:53

Our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong established our Heavenly Mother who is the spiritual Jerusalem by reestablishing the New Covenant. It is because Heavenly Mother is the reality of the spiritual Jerusalem!

• 2021-12-16 04:19

Amen. I give thanks and glory to Elohim God for letting me know the name of God. In the age of the Holy Spirit, we must know the name of the Holy Spirit, Jesus' new name. It's Christ Ahnsahnghong who fulfilled the prophecies of the Bible. He also taught us the existence of God the Mother. I truly believe God the Father and God the Mother are our God.