June 7, 2021

FORUMS

What kind of book is the Bible?

Author
bluesign
Date
2021-12-02 01:40
Views
The Bible is the most certain prophetic book in the world.

The Church of God knew the Savior through the prophecy of the Bible,

Through the prophecies of the Bible, I knew the refuge of salvation.

The Church of God believes in the prophecies of the Bible and follows its teachings.

The Bible provides convincing evidence of past history and future events.

It is not a vague and ambiguous prophecy that cannot be determined whether it is true or not, but the Bible, the most certain prophetic book in the world, is something we must strive to know.

And we must remember that it is God who moves the whole world and fulfills prophecies.

1Peter 1:19~21
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
Total 15

• 2021-12-02 13:37

Many prophecies written in the Bible testifies the fact - that the Bible is written by God, not by a man. God gave us the Bible to lead us to the way to Kingdom of Heaven. That's why we should read the Bible really carefully.
    I give thanks and praise to Elohim God for allowing us this BIBLE, and open the way to Heaven. 🙂

• 2021-12-02 13:37

The word of the prophets who were carried along by the Holy Spirit, in other words, the prophecy of the Bible, is like a light shining in a dark place(1Pe 1:19~21). On the path of our faith in this spiritually dark world, the prophecy of the Bible lights up the darkness and shows us the right way to Heaven. The Bible prophesies Christ’s second coming and the coming of Heavenly Mother who are to grant us the water of life in this last age of the Holy Spirit. Without receiving Them, no one can receive salvation. So, the Bible is definitely needed for those who earnestly desire for salvation because it is one and only guide book for Heaven. Look into the Bible thoroughly and seek the true Saviors who are prophesied in the Bible.

• 2021-12-02 13:39

Without the Bible, no one could have known God.
    Now we can know Them through the grace of God.

• 2021-12-02 13:40

Through the bible we meet our Savior and realize God. So it is important to pay attention to the bible and study it hard. The bible lets us know God the Father and God the Mother who give us the water of life in the last days.

• 2021-12-02 13:43

The great future is waiting for us when we examine the Bible. Therefore, we should live by the teachings of the Bible.

• 2021-12-03 06:40

Amen. The Bible is a book of prophecy. Through the prophecy of the Bible, we can realize Christ. 2000 years ago, Jesus came to the earth in the flesh according to the prophecy. Likewise, the Spirit and the Bride came in the flesh following the prophecy. So let’s see the prophecy of the Bible and receive Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother!

• 2021-12-05 11:49

Bible is the most important prophecy book in this world.
    Bible is contained all kinds of prophecies.
    So if you want to go back to kingdom of heaven you should believe all the bible verses.
    We have to carefully check the bible prophecy.
    If you want to learn more about bible prophecy please check WMSCOG.
    May god bless you.

• 2021-12-05 13:07

The Bible is our story that God has given us. It contains our past, present, and future, and contains the content of the work of salvation that God has permitted for us. Through the Bible, we can find and receive God, and we can go to our eternal home in heaven.

• 2021-12-05 12:45

Just as Jesus said the bible is the book that testifies about the Christ. We cannot know who the Christ is through the outward appearance. The only way we can recognize the true Christ is through the prophecies of the bible. 2000 years ago, when Jesus came, he came to fulfill all the prophecies of the bible. In the same way, the second coming Christ will come and he will fulfill all the prophecies of the bible. In this respect, we can see that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the second coming Christ because he fulfill all the prophecies in the bible.

• 2021-12-05 13:36

As for me, the Bible is a treasure house, where I can find out much jewelry. Before opening this Bible, it's impossible to understand how much treasure it has. My heart was just filled with what was momentary before learning the Bible in the WMSCOG. There was no satisfaction at all when I was going after the world apart from the truths of life in the Bible.
    However, now, I long for the heavenly kingdom, filling my heart with the heavenly hope.
    Above all, I've met heavenly Parents, who have come down with the water of life even through the Bible!

• 2021-12-05 13:37

The Bible is like a guidebook to lead us to Elohim God and Heaven. There are so many prophecies in the Bible and those are hints to realize Elohim God and Heaven!! After all, only those who follow the direction in the Bible can meet Elohim God and enter the Kingdom of Heaven!!

• 2021-12-05 13:41

The Bible was written by men who inspired by God and we will realize the will of God by whom we can get the wisdom of salvation, going back to the kingdom of heaven.
    The Bible is the book by which we can recognize Elohim God who are God the Father and God the Mother giving us the water of life for our salvation in the last days and also testify the Holy Spirit and the bride who are Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came to this earth from the heaven to restore the Passover abolished and bring us into the Heaven.
    As a result, we should believe the Bible and follow what Bible testified for us. If you want to learn more about this truth, please visit to the WMSCOG. May God Bless You~

• 2021-12-05 13:47

The words of prophecy in the Old Testament and the words of prophecy in the New Testament are being fulfilled without missing a single jot or tittle.
    The prophecies of the Bible are so certain that it is impossible to deny the existence of God.
    If you want to learn more about bible prophecy please check Church of God.
    God bless you.

• 2021-12-05 13:49

Those who do not believe in God say that they do not believe because God cannot be seen. Then, if it is not visible to the human eye, does it not actually exist? How to see, understand, and believe in the invisible God correctly! It is through the Bible, the only book God has allowed!!! Through the Bible that God has given for the salvation of all mankind
    We hope that we will find a God who is invisible but does exist and that we will be saved.

• 2021-12-07 12:17

Amen! the Bible is a special gift of God for mankind's salvation. we can find the way of salvation only through the Bible. and only those who God allowed wisdom by grace can discover the secret of salvation, eternal life. every words in the Bible linked to prophecy and fulfillment. I hope that all people find the way of eternal life and true Saviors as Elohim God in Church of God.