June 7, 2021

FORUMS

WMSCOG and the Sabbath day

Author
Hannah
Date
2021-10-29 13:42
Views
World Mission Society Church of God keeps the Sabbath day according to the teachings of God. Even though there’re numerous churches and denominations in the world, there’s no church that keeps the Sabbath day according to the Bible except WMSCOG. Then why does WMSCOG have the truth of the Sabbath day? Because WMSCOG is the only true church that has all the truth of the Bible.

Rev 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

God said we should follow the teachings of the Bible without adding anything to them or taking anything away from them. Because the Bible is absolute. What about the Sabbath day? If the Sabbath day is in the Bible, the Sabbath day is absolute as well.

Gen 2:1-3 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

On the seventh day, God rested from all his work. God blessed the seventh day and made it holy. The blessed and holy day, the seventh day, is the Sabbath day. God commanded us to keep the Sabbath day, the seventh day.

Ex 20:8-11 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

This is the fourth commandment of the Ten commandments. As God’s people, we have to keep this commandment. That’s why WMSCOG keeps the Sabbath day which is the absolute commandment of God.

Ex 31:13 “Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

God said the Sabbath day is a sign between God and us. By keeping the Sabbath day, we can receive God’s sign. The Sabbath day is the absolute commandment to God’s people. We can become God’s people by keeping the Sabbath day. Let’s keep the Sabbath day in WMSCOG and receive God’s sign as God’s children. God gives us abundant blessings on the Sabbath day in WMSCOG.
Total 9

• 2021-10-30 04:19

The Sabbath day is true worship day which our God commanded us to keep it. Let us obey the words of God by keeping the Sabbath day!

• 2021-11-01 13:03

The God commanded us to keep the Sabbath through the Bible. We must follow the words of God if we believe in God. The Bible said that they are liars if they don't keep the Commands of God. The Sabbath day is one of important God's commands. So We must keep it!

• 2021-11-02 12:23

Amen. The Sabbath is God's feast that must be absolutely obeyed. If we keep the Sabbath, we can enjoy the eternal millennium of Sabbath. Let's celebrate this holy blessing in commemoration of the Creator's Day, the day God created and rested. I earnestly pray that I will be able to keep the New Covenant, the feast of God, and prepare myself to go to heaven.

• 2021-11-02 11:45

Sabbath is the day memorizing God the Creator God. So we can fully realize God the Creator by keeping Sabbath.

• 2021-11-02 13:10

The Sabbath is an important commandment that God has ordained as the fourth commandment of the Ten Commandments to set God's children apart.
    God commanded us to remember the seventh-day Sabbath and keep it holy.
    Everyone knows that the Ten Commandments must be kept for God's people, but few people today keep God's Sabbath. If we want to receive salvation from God, we must worship on the seventh day of the Sabbath, the day God wants us to worship, not worship according to our own thoughts.
    I give thanks and praise to Elohim God, who gave me grace so that I could realize and keep the Sabbath, the true worship day of God, who mistakenly thought that Sunday worship was taken for granted due to the long tradition of the church.

• 2021-11-02 13:11

Keeping God's commandments is the sign that we ate true God's people. How blessed we are that we keep those feasts according to the Bible:)

• 2021-11-02 14:44

God commanded us to keep the Sabbath day. The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week. So, the Sabbath is Saturday. We can receive the blessing of God when we keep the Sabbath. So, let's keep the Sabbath in WMSCOG and receive many blessings given by Elohim God!

• 2021-11-05 11:29

When looking into what the worship day to God is through the Bible, we can easily find that the sabbath day is the worship day to God. Then, where did the Sabbath day come? You know what? God created the heavens and the earth for 6 days and then, rested on the seventh day. On the seventh day, God makes us holy and gives us blessings. That's why God appointed the seventh day as the Sabbath day, and set it as the forth commandment of the ten ones. The Sabbath is very important for us to keep. 2000 years ago, Jesus set an example of keeping the Sabbath day as we should follow to keep it. In this age, to get the way to salvation, we should keep the Sabbath. I'm so thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who allowed us to celebrate the sabbath day.

• 2022-01-20 15:23

Keeping the Sabbath is to have the sign of God's people.
    If I am a child of God, of course, I must keep the Sabbath according to God's commandments.