June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Architect of Salvation

Author
noeleden
Date
2021-10-28 12:04
Views
God the mother and God the father designed a plan for heaven.
In other words, they are the designers of salvation and only they know the way to heaven.
Thus, we have to follow them and listen their words to find the door to heaven.
Many forefathers of faith also put their faith in God's plan of salvation.
Never forget we can enter heaven when we find the door and it is possible when we meet God.

[Hebrews 11:1–6]
“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
This is what the ancients were commended for . . . And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”
Total 3

• 2021-10-31 13:25

If we fall into a maze, how can we escape? The simplest way is to find the person who designed the maze and get out of the maze together.
    How do we get to heaven? We must follow God who has given us eternal life.
    God will come to this earth as the Holy Spirit and the Bride in the last days.
    We must seek and accompany the Holy Spirit and the Bride in order to be saved.

• 2021-11-04 13:00

God the Father and God the Mother made a plan for salvation from the beginning and led us to the way of Heaven. So if we want to be saved and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, we should follow the words of God Elohim. Let's believe in God Elohim, the designers of salvation and be saved!

• 2021-11-06 09:19

I give thanks to God Elohim for opening the gates of heaven.
    They opened our spiritual eyes to distinguish between God's Word and lawlessness, opened our spiritual ears to obey God's words, and opened our spiritual mouths to preach the gospel of the new covenant that God made known to us.
    God Elohim's grace is so great. So, I'm happy.
    I want to follow God the Father and Mother to the end and enter the gates of heaven.