June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Elohim God is our Heavenly Parents

Author
Alyssa
Date
2021-09-23 00:45
Views
Ge 1:1,26 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.. Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

” Here “us” is Elohim in Hebrew and “Elohim” is the plural term of “Eloah” which means a singular God. Moreover, God created male and female according to ‘our image’ means that there are the male image of God and the female image of God. That’s to say that God the Father and God the Mother made all things by the word. They are very the Creator who give us everlasting life. Without Elohim God, there is no salvation at all. Then, I am always thankful to the true God the Father and God the Mother who always leads me on the right path.

Total 9

• 2021-09-23 12:56

What do you think of when you hear that God the Mother exists?
    Members of the WMSCOG take it for granted that God the Mother exists in the spiritual world. But, some people may be surprised to hear that God the Mother exists in the Bible. There're even some people who get angry on hearing the message of God the Mother's coming with the water of life. Truly, there're various reactions on God the Mother's coming in the flesh.

But, the Bible says that we'll be children of promise, who will inherit God's kingdom when we receive God the Mother!
    Without receiving Elohim God, heavenly Parents, there's no hope for the kingdom of heaven!

• 2021-09-23 13:43

Amen. The Bible clearly testifies that God the Mother exists. She is the Creator who made man, the earth and whole universe. In the age of the Holy Spirit, God the Father and God the Mother give us salvation together. So we should believe in Her. Let's receive Heavenly Mother and go to the kingdom of heaven!

• 2021-09-26 14:32

We should not miss the fact that God referred to Himself as We not I. in Gen 1:26 and clearly showed us the reason in next verse(Gen1:27), through Adam and Eve who are the copies of God! In the original version of the Bible written in Hebrew, mostly God is expressed as Elohim meaning Gods, not El or Eloah meaning God. However, we can only see "God" the singular in other versions of the Bible. Thus, we easily posit that God is only one, and regard the God as our Heavenly Father due to the teaching of Jesus.
    Nevertheless, we should consider why our Creator said like, "Let US make man, in OUR image...", which means Creator is not only one who made humans. We can't deny the word of God, can we? Considering all information, there must exist both Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. They are Elohim God and appeared as the Spirit and the Bride to give us the water of life in our times.!!!

• 2021-09-24 10:59

Amen!! The Bible testifies that we have Heavenly Parents, God the Father and God the Mother!!
    We can know that when we read the first page of the Bible because there's 'Elohim' God in Genesis 1:26!!
    Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother are our Heavenly Parents! 🙂

• 2021-09-27 22:58

I give eternal thanks to God Elohim for being our Parents forever. Without meeting God Elohim on this earth, how can we imagine heavenly life? Let's keep walking with God Elohim to the end of this life of desert of the faith.

• 2021-09-28 03:25

We are not spiritual orphans, we are children of perfect families. There are families and parents in heaven. We have Heavenly Father and Mother.

• 2021-09-29 06:14

God Elohim is our God the Father and God the Mother and our Saviors of this age. Without Them, we cannot return to the heavenly home.

• 2021-09-29 06:18

Heavenly Parents care only for Their children's happiness. Rather happy physically on this earth, must hope for eternal happiness in heaven.

• 2021-09-29 08:49

The word Elohim clearly refers to God the Father and God the Mother. And They are our heavenly parents who give birth to our spiritual life and give eternal life to us. I would like to thank God the Father and Mother for making me a child of God and leading me to Heaven.