June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Jesus came to this earth a second time with the name of Ahnsahnghong.

Author
Nevaeh
Date
2021-08-04 11:51
Views
God the Father came to this earth to give us eternal life. He is Jesus Christ. Jesus said that He came for our salvation.

Jn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

To give us eternal life, Jesus established the way of eternal life. It is the Passover of the New Covenant.

Jn 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Jesus said that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life. The way to eat Jesus’ flesh and drink Jesus’ blood is the Passover.

Mt 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

This is the scene where Jesus kept the Passover with His disciples. On the Passover, Jesus said that the Passover’s bread is His body, and the Passover’s cup is His blood. Therefore, we can receive eternal life by keeping the Passover.

And Jesus promised that He will appear a second time to bring salvation.

Heb 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Jesus Christ promised that He will appear a second time to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him. To bring salvation means to bring eternal life. 2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ brought the way of eternal life by establishing the truth of the Passover.

Likewise, He will restore the Passover, the way of eternal life, when He appears a second time. How can we recognize the Second Coming Christ? The Second Coming Christ will appear bringing the Passover, the way of eternal life.

Who restored the Passover in this age? He is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover of the New Covenant which was hidden for over 1,600 years. In other words, Christ Ahnsahnghong brought the way of eternal life and He is the Second Coming Christ. Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God the Savior who brought the way of eternal life.

In this age, only Christ Ahnsahnghong has the authority of eternal salvation. We must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and keep the Passover of the New Covenant. Let’s keep the Passover of the New Covenant in WMSCOG and give all thanks and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong forever and ever.
Total 15

• 2021-08-04 13:51

Amen. How blessed we are to meet Christ Ahnsahnghong,Our True Savior.
    Let us do our best to keep the New Covenant and stay in WMSCOG until return to the Kingdom of Heaven all together.

• 2021-08-05 08:02

It is so important to know God's name in each ages. In the age of the Holy Spirit the name is Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is our Savior and God the Creator. He has came to the earth according to the prophecies in the bible.

• 2021-08-05 10:17

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life!"
    This promise came from God, who came in the flesh, not from mortal beings.
    God has created the whole universe with His words of power. Then, we have to know the way to inherit Jesus' flesh and Jesus' blood to receive eternal life.
    It is none other than the Passover of the new covenant and was restored even by Christ Ahnsahnghong in this age.
    The kingdom of heaven will be guaranteed to those who keep this Passover with firm belief on Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2021-08-05 10:45

Ahnsahnghong is our God the Father who came to this earth in the name of Jesus 2000 years ago and established the New Covenant Passover for our salvation and was sacrificed on the cross.

• 2021-08-05 11:24

Thank you Father for coming to the earth again to save us!! Christ Ahnsahnghong came to the earth as Second Coming Christ, established the Passover again and opened the door to enter the Kingdom of Heaven!! Remembering his sacrifice for saving us, I'll keep the covenant and preach the gospel to all the world!! 🙂

• 2021-08-05 13:36

2000 years ago, God came down to this Earth only for us, and Jesus promised that He will appear a second time to bring salvation. I give thanks and glory to Elohim God for loving us unconditionally and allowing us the way to go back home

• 2021-08-05 13:38

Most Christians know that the Second Coming of Jesus will occur on the Last Judgment Day. However, their thought is far from biblical prophecy. The Bible prophesies that Jesus will come again in the flesh before the Last Judgment Day. According to the Bible, the appearance of Jesus who comes as the Last Judge and the appearance His second coming as the Savior are depicted differently in the Bible prophecies. This clearly testifies that His Second Coming and the Last Judgment will not occur at the same time. The Bible prophesies that Jesus will appear a second time to bring back the New Covenant Passover to mankind and to reopen the way of salvation. The Second Coming Jesus must bring the New Covenant Passover again as the sign of prophetic David. Who is the One who restored the New Covenant Passover, the truth of life in this last age? It is Christ AhnSahnghong. Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong is our God who is the Savior in this last age of the Holy Spirit and the Second Coming Jesus.

• 2021-08-05 13:40

We are very blessed because we are given the opportunity to receive eternal life through the Passover. I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2021-08-05 13:44

Think.
    Who wants to give life to whom?
    Maybe parents want to give it to their children.
    So, who wanted to give us eternal life in the age of Holy Spirit?
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother.
    Then, You'll know who they are.

• 2021-08-06 13:31

I can sure that the World Mission Society Church of God is preparing for eternal life in heaven because they believe in and follow God the Mother who is a master key to go to heaven. If you want to make a plan for heaven and prepare for it, I hope you come to WMSCOG.

• 2021-08-06 13:33

I give all thanks and praise to Christ Ahnsahnghong who came a second time to bring salvation according to the prophecy. Without His coming, no one could expect eternal salvation. We can hope for eternal heaven, because of Christ Ahnsahnghong’s coming. I hope all people of the world receive Christ Ahnsahnghong and go to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-08-06 13:33

If we realize the Bible correctly, we can be sure that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. Thanks to Heavenly father and Heavenly mother for giving us such wisdom.

• 2021-08-06 13:04

Amen! Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ. He came according to the prophecy of the Bible.

• 2021-08-06 13:26

Only through the Passover, we can receive the salvation. If i don't know Christ Ahnsahnghong, I also can't know the way of the eternal life.

• 2021-08-06 13:34

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover of the new covenant which was abolished for long year.
    The Bible testify that Ahnsahnghong is the second coming Christ who came to this earth to save us.
    I truly give thanks to Him.