June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The rest children of woman.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2021-08-03 12:51
Views
The book of Revelation testifies that children of God who will saved in the last days.

Rev 12 : 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Rev 14 : 12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

The features of Children of God are
1. They are children of God the Mother
2. They have patient endurance
3. They keep the commands of Jesus which is a New Covenant.

If you want to receive salvation as the children of God, you keep the features of these.
Keep the New Covenant, have patient and remain in God the Mother so that be saved.
Total 7

• 2021-08-03 14:02

Amen!!
    As a child of God, I will keep God's commandments to the end and love Heavenly Father and Mother forever.

• 2021-08-03 21:21

Children of God is the children of the feasts. God established the feasts of God to save us. Therefore, let us believe in Elohim God who established the new covenant and keep the feasts of God, so that we can enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2021-08-04 10:03

All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother to allow me to live as a child of Elohim God.
    This blessing means that I'll enter the heavenly kingdom and live forever when I stand firm to the end.
    I learned that there'll be lots of difficulties and pains on my way to heaven through the prophecies of the Bible.
    But, heavenly Parents promised that They will be with me when I depend on Them in all things.
    Nothing in this world is worthy to be compared with returning to heavenly home!

• 2021-08-04 11:34

Amen!! I'll endure all the suffers because I'm a child of Heavenly Mother! 🙂

• 2021-08-04 13:27

Many Christians do not know God the Mother and not keep the New Covenant. So, the Prophecy is for those who believe in God the Mother and keep the New Covenant. They need patience in God the Mother until the ends.

• 2021-08-04 13:59

Amen. How blessed we are to be the children of Elohim God.
    Thanks to Our Heavenly Father and Mother for being Parents of such a prodigal children.

• 2021-08-05 10:38

Now, there seems to be no difference between those who are with Elohim God and those who are not.
    But, the Bible says that there'll be quite difference between them on the day of judgment.
    We are likely to be tempted by the worldly things apart from God the Mother.Within God the Mother's arms, we can be on the alert and be prepared for the kingdom of heaven.
    Putting into practice what God the Mother has said is the wisdom of eternal salvation.