June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Elohim & God the Mother

Author
Mia
Date
2021-08-02 11:59
Views
The Ole Testament is recorded by the prophets who were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
How did they describe God? They must've used the singular form because God is only Father!
Surprisingly enough, the original text of the Bible refers to God as Elohim, the plural form of God.
Let's see Genesis 1. In Hebrew, El or Eloah means God or god in the singular form.
(The New Strong's Expanded Dictionary of Bible words, Thomas Nelson Inc.)

But Elohim, which was used in the Bible about 2,500 times to describe God, is not the singular form but the plural form. It means God the Father is not the only Savior.
That's why God refers to Himself as "us," in the plural form.

Gen 1:26 Then God[Elohim] said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."

God Elohim refers to Himself as "us." Then, who is God Elohim?

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Therefore, God Elohim, who is the Creator and our Savior, is God the Father and God the Mother.

WMSCOG believes in Elohim, God the Father and Mother.

Total 8

• 2021-08-02 12:52

It's only God who will bless us with eternal salvation. That is, there'll be no salvation with receiving God the Savior. I, a member of the WMSCOG, also try to deliver the message of the Spirit and the Bride, who have come with the living water. There're many reactions about Elohim God's coming with the water of life. Some people are so surprised to hear about the existence of God the Mother. We can be on our way to God's kingdom while following God the Mother in Zion.

• 2021-08-02 12:19

That is true. There are many prophecies in the bible. Elohim God, who came to this earth as the Holy Spirit and the Bride to give us the water of life to save us, testified of Himself by fulfilling all the prophecies of the Bible. I am so happy that God the Mother exists. I am always thankful to the true God the Father and God the Mother who always leads me on the right path. I sincerely thank Heavenly parents for giving me eternal and endless love.

• 2021-08-03 11:52

God the Mother has been appeared according to the prophecy of the Bible. We need a God the Mother for our salvation.

• 2021-08-03 08:59

The knowledge of Elohim God makes our life full of heavenly hope. I felt that I'd found out the most important thing in my life.
    When I came to keep the Passover of the new covenant, I was sure that God had chosen me for eternal salvation.
    Before the WMSCOG, I thought that the Bible was so boring to read.But, now, I know that the wards from the Bible is the water of life that refresh my soul.
    The teachings from God the Mother brightens the way to the heavenly kingdom. How blessed I am to be loved by God the Mother in Zion!

• 2021-08-03 09:26

Adam represents the one to come in Romas5:14. Adam was created by copying God the Father. Eve was created in the female image of God. And she is wife of Adam. The bible testifies Eve has a meaning ‘life’. So the female image of God is our God the Mother who give us eternal life. She appears at the last day as last Eve to give us salvation according to a prophecy of 6days creation.

• 2021-08-03 10:36

We can realize that there are God the Father and God the Mother from the first page of the Bible. Why did God write it in the first page of the Bible? I think because it is very important to us who can't help buy dying after living in 70~80 years. We need to meet God the Father and God the Mother who give us the eternal life on the last days!!

• 2021-08-03 13:05

Amen. Elohim means "Gods." Then why did the Bible describe God as plural? It is because there are two Gods. God the Father and God the Mother are Elohim God. So in Genesis God said that "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness." Therefore, we should believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother!

• 2021-08-04 09:36

Amen! Many people have prejudice that there is only one God. However, the Bible clearly testifies about the existence of God the Mother as well as God the Father. God created man in the image of God: male and female. From this, we can easily understand that there are the male image of God and the female image of God. Therefore, the word "Elohim" was used to refer to God. The word "Elohim" is plural not singular.

We must throw away our own thoughts. Instead, we should rely on the Bible to receive God the Mother. Especially, God the Father and God the Mother give us the water of life in this age (Revelation 22:17.) Please look into the Bible with humble mind to see if there is really God the Mother or not.